CFTRI Biotech Project Vacancy – MSc & BE Candidates Apply Online
CSIR – Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysuru, a constituent National Laboratory of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of 01 (One) position of PROJECT ASSOCIATE LEVEL-I initially for a period up to 06 MONTHS, or till the project is over on a temporary contractual basis in the project entitled “Investigating the homeostasis of the gut microbiome and its impact on the epigenetic regulation of breast cancer” (MLP-299) tenable at the Department of Biochemistry, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysuru, Karnataka.
Position: Project Associate Level-I
Essential Qualifications: M.Sc. in Biotechnology or BE in Biotechnology.
Experience in the preparation of functional foods, prebiotics, and hands-on experience with microbial techniques.
- Laboratory R&D work with respect to the project objectives.
- Biochemical and Microbiological analysis, animal handling, and experiments.
Emoluments: Rs.25,000/- (Rupees Twenty-Five Thousand Only) consolidated per month.
Terms and Conditions:
- Candidates should not have exceeded 35 years of age as on 23-09-2023.
- The engagement of PROJECT ASSOCIATE LEVEL-I is exclusively for the above-mentioned research work.
- The engagement will be contractual and purely on a temporary basis for a period up to 06 months or coterminous with the project, whichever is earlier.
- The engagement under the externally funded project does not confer any right/claim for regular appointment in CSIR-CFTRI.
- Performance of the Project Staff will be reviewed periodically, and unsatisfactory performance may result in termination.
- No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview.
- Candidates already working in CSIR-CFTRI require a “No objection certificate” from the PI during the interview.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may submit an online application at https://patcell.cftri.res.in along with necessary attachments of the certificates in support of date of birth, caste, qualification/experience, etc., on or before 23-09-2023 under the subject panel Biotechnology. Applications of candidates who are already active in the above subject panel for Project Associate Level – I with the above eligibility requirements will be considered by default.
Applications received after the due date will not be considered. The short-listed candidates will be informed about the date of the interview through e-mail.
Note: Canvassing in any form and/or bringing in any influence, political or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for. Interim inquiries will not be attended to.