Syngene BSc, BTech Biology & Life Sciences Executive Job Opening, Apply Online
Role: Executive/ Sr.Executive/Junior Manager
Requisition ID: 54076
Reporting to: Sr.Manager
Job Grade: L9/8
Syngene has placed safety at par with business performance with shared responsibility and accountability, including following safety guidelines, procedures, and SOPs, in letter and spirit
The mandatory expectation for all roles as per safety guidelines :
- Overall adherence to safe practices and procedures of oneself and the teams aligned
- Contributing to development of procedures, practices and systems that ensures safe operations and compliance to company’s integrity & quality standards
- Driving a corporate culture that promotes environment, health, and safety (EHS) mindset and operational discipline at the workplace at all times.
- Ensuring safety of self, teams and lab/plant by adhering to safety protocols and following environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace.
- Ensure all assigned mandatory trainings related to data integrity, health, and safety measures are completed on time by all members of the team including self
- Compliance to Syngene’ s quality standards at all times
Hold self and their teams accountable for the achievement of safety goals
- Govern and Review safety metrics from time to time
Role Accountabilities :
- Understand and align on key project deliverables and communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinate project planning: Deliverable timelines and milestone identification, risk identification (Gantt charts, risk register creation and maintenance)
- Coordinate execution of these deliverables through CFT collaboration
- Project communication: setup required project meetings, capture meeting minutes and follow-up on action items across internal and external stakeholders.
- Change management – adapt and align to revised project goals. Revise project/deliverable plan and timelines. Communication of changes to relevant stakeholder in a timely fashion.
- Report project progress to client and internal team
- Support in project budget activities
- 2 to 8 years
- Graduate degree (BSc, BTech) in biology/life sciences is required
- Minimum +2 years of experience in Project management in the Biopharma / Pharma sector
Skills and Capabilities:
- Experience in managing multiple high-value projects, managing budgets
- Experience in managing external stakeholders (Sponsors / CDMOs / CMOs / CROs) (Preferred)
- PMP or other PM certifications (optional)