NIMHANS Research Post For Life Sciences – Applications Invited
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates, for filling up of the post of “SENIOR RESEARCH FELLOW” on CONTRACT basis for the ICMR funded National Task Force (NTF) project entitled “Indian Multiple Sclerosis and Allied Demyelinating Disorders Registry and Research Network under Dr. Netravathi M, Professor, Department of Neurology & Principal Investigator, NIMHANS.
Name of the Post – Senior Research Fellow
Number of the post – One (1)
Maximum Age limit – 40 years.
Duration of the project – One year
How to apply –
- Eligible candidates fulfilling the above-mentioned criteria may send their resumes with all relevant documents by email to [email protected]. Candidates who apply should invariably mention the Name of the post applied for, Notification No. & Date in the subject line in email, failing which the candidates will not be considered.
- The last date for receipt of resumes along with the relevant document (i.e, essential educational, age, as well as documents to support essential and desirable criteria) is 14 days from the date of notification. Late applications will not be entertained.
Key Responsibility –
Assisting the Principal Investigator and Conducting key activities related to
- Development and maintenance of the national registry from NIMHANS: enrolment, obtaining informed consent for participation in the study, entry of all clinical and laboratory data, ensuring follow up.
- Coordination with other centres who are part of the registry.
- MBBS OR Post-Graduation with MSc/ MA in Life Sciences//Nursing/Public Health/ Allied Health Professions.
- 2 years of experience working with Neurological disorders in hospital setting/ public health/ or mental health research.
- A demonstrable ability to conduct research independently and under supervision and under supervision and in line with the objectives of the project.
- Proficient in Data collection and maintaining meticulous clinical case records.
Salary – Rs.35,000/- + 27% HRA