Syngene QC Executive Job For BSc, MSc & MTech Candidates. MSc, MTech and BSc Biotechnology Job in Syngene, Bangalore. Syngene is hiring Biotechnology candidates for QC Executive 1 job.
Designation: QC Executive 1
Job Location: Bangalore
Requisition ID: 53837
Department: Quality Assurance -Biologics
Incorporated in 1993, Syngene International Ltd. is an innovation-focused global discovery, development and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods and specialty chemical industries around the world. Syngene’ s clientele includes world leaders such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Baxter, Amgen, GSK, Merck KGaA and Herbalife. Its innovative culture is driven by the passion of its 4240- strong team of scientists who work with clients from around the world to solve their scientific problems, improve R&D productivity, speed up time to market and lower the cost of innovation.
- To handle the Inprocess and Finished products analysis in shifts
- To perform the analysis of Stability samples.
- To handle the calibration of QC instruments/Equipment.
- To support Method tranfer/validation activities
- To ensure the completion of trainings allotted in time and support the team lead for achieving the deliverables.
- Adhere to the SOP/IOP and perform the analytical activities.
- Adhere to the good laboratory practice and compliance.
- Ensure error free analysis and documentation.
- Co-Ordinate with external vendors for ensuring timely calibration and PM activities.
- To ensure storage chambers are maintained at set t temperature limits and take timely action in case of any excursions.
- To ensure the instrument/equipment are in calibrated state.
- Ensure the breakdowns if any are rectified in time and instrument is made up and running within shortest possible time in co-ordination with service provider.
- Ensuring all time audit readiness and preparation prior to audits.
- Ensuring completion status of action items of CAPAs triggered through observations of previous audits.
- To support any other activity allotted by the team lead.
- Operating in shift and ensuring release of Inprcoess/Finished product samples within TAT and by adhering to compliance norms.
- Ensuring the calibration of instruments and handling breakdown in co ordination with vendor.
- Adhering to good laboratory and analytical procedures.
Educational Qualification: Bachelor/Master of Science / Master of Technology -Biotechnology/Bioprocess Engineering
- Entry level Knowledge on Biologics Manufacturing and testing compliance requirements.
- Good communication
- Co-Operation with team leads.
Experience: 0-3 years of experience in Biopharma manufacturing/testing.
- Aggressive but assertive on task completion.
- Personal integrity and good attitude.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
It is the policy of Syngene to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable legislation or local law. In addition, Syngene will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.