Strand Hiring For Scientist Role – Cell Biology, Oncology, Genetics, Mol Bio & Immunology Candidates Apply
WE ARE HIRING!
Experience Required: 1+ Years
About the Position
We are looking for scientists with a background in genetics, molecular biology, oncology or related areas with some exposure to omics data (genomics, proteomics, transcriptomics etc). The role involves:
- Curating omics data and associated metadata to create well harmonized datasets for analysis
- Providing biological interpretation for results from the analysis of omics data
- Reading scientific papers, critically assessing results and summarizing them
Job Requirements and Required Skills
- Master’s/PhD degree in Cell Biology, Genetics, Molecular Biology, Oncology, Immunology or a related field.
- 1+ years of experience with omics data preferred
- Careful attention to detail
- Strong writing and analytical skills
- Good oral communication skills and ability to present results of analysis.
- An innovative and open culture in a truly multicultural environment
- An opportunity to make a fundamental impact on human health
- Vibrant multidisciplinary scientific interaction and learning opportunity
- A collaborative and solution-oriented environment where you can make a difference
- A competitive salary and generous benefits
How to Apply: Requesting to all please share your CV to Mr Skanda (HR): [email protected].