Life Sciences Clinical Project Coordinator at MakroCare, Apply Online
Role: Clinical Project Coordinator
Job ID: 49028
Education: UG/PG In Life Sciences
Employment Type: FULLTIME
Industry Type: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Seniority Level: Associate
Job Description: Clinical Project Coordinator
Job Overview :
- The primary responsibility of the Clinical Project Coordinator is to work with the Operations staff in coordinating clinical project activities.
- Assist with Project planning, including the development of timelines, resources, and budgets and facilitate the plan.
- Assist with the management of clinical programs, including personnel management and development, and effective delegation of assignments.
- Ensures work is performed in accordance with internal SOPs and working practices, industry guidelines, GCP, and other regulations.
- Coordinate with all functional groups (finance, clinical, medical, regulatory, IT, and legal) to identify, assess, and solve problems in order to assure project progress and timely completion of project goals.
- Effectively communicate (oral and/or written) project-related information including the planning and execution of meetings and presentations.
- Assist with project start-up activities and throughout the life cycle of the project
- Schedule and coordinate site training and assist in the site qualification process
- Execute test scripts for study-related UATs
- Ensure timely updates to the project tracker
- Perform clinical data entry and verification tasks as needed
- Maintain TMF and ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Report on project status to client and management; generate weekly status, site, and enrollment reports
- Schedule project meetings generate agendas and document meeting minutes
Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Self-motivated and able to grasp new concepts and learn quickly
- Proficiency in MS Office and internet applications
- Service-oriented approach, flexible and proactive toward adapting to client needs
- Ability to manage project activities with diverse groups and individuals
- Must have superior attention to detail and excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to excel in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Education must be in Life Sciences (B Pharmacy/M Pharmacy/Pharm D) only.
- Experience should be 3 – 6 Years