SGPGIMS JRF Post 2023 For MSc, MTech Biotech & Biochem Candidates. SGPGIMS is recruiting candidates for a research position. Interested and eligible candidates, check out all of the details on the job, eligibility, application procedure and more below
Sanjay Gandhi Post-Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences
Raebareli Road, Lucknow-226014, India.
Advertisement for the post of Junior Research Fellow in ICMR sponsored project
Name of Post – Junior Research Fellow
No.of Position – 01
Name of the Project – “Micro-particles generated from SARS-CoV-2 ……………………….COVID-19 blood coagulation.”
Name of the PI – Dr. Santosh Kumar Verma
How to Apply –
- Eligible candidates may submit a soft copy of their detailed CV within ten (10) days from the date of advertisement along with self-attested scanned copies of all supporting documents/experience certificates and names of three referees.
- All documents should be emailed to the Email ID: [email protected].
- Only short-listed candidates will be informed via email and called for an interview in the Department of Molecular Medicine and Biotechnology, SGPGIMS, Lucknow.
- No correspondence in regards to rejected/ Not-short-listed candidates shall be entertained.
General Terms and conditions –
- This position is entirely temporary and co-terminus with the project.
- Original certificates and self-attested copies of all the documents need to be presented before the interview for verification.
- Those appointed to this position will not have any claims for regularization of their employment.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- The Director reserves the right to cancel the advertisement/selection without assigning any reason.
Emoluments – Rs. 31,000 + 18% HRA
Eligibility Qualification –
- M.Sc./M.Tech in Biotechnology/Biochemistry with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade.
- Must have qualified for National level examinations with valid score cards: ICMR-JRF, CSIR/UGCJRF/ NET-LS, DBT-JRF/BET-Category II, GATE or equivalent National level examinations.
Desirable – Candidate having prior research experience in Mammalian cell culture and Molecular BiologyNirology will be given preference.