Schrödinger QA Scientist Recruitment For MSc Candidates, Apply Online
Associate QA Scientist, Biologics – Hyderabad
We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled Biologics QA to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the quality and accuracy of our advanced Biologics computational tools and pipelines in LiveDesign. The ideal candidate should be knowledgeable in both computational biology and software quality assurance methodologies.
As a member of our Hyderabad City-based Enterprise Informatics team, you will support the expansion of LiveDesign, our well-established, industry-leading molecular design platform, to facilitate biopharmaceutical design. Product Managers in LiveDesign help our engineering teams create groundbreaking software by driving functionality design, defining success, setting and prioritizing goals accordingly, and ensuring the scientific mission drives the process. This role provides hands-on, day-to-day access to the business direction and scientific functionality
of the product and industry. As an Enterprise Biotherapeutics Product Manager, you’ll advocate for users of our software by applying the wealth of knowledge you have acquired through practical experience to bridge the information gaps between the technical, scientific, and business worlds.
Who will love this job:
- A researcher or an enthusiast with experience in biologics drug discovery who is cognizant of the challenges of currently available bioinformatics software tools
What you should have:
- Some familiarity with the biologics drug discovery and development process, namely in nucleotide, peptide, antibody, antibody drug conjugate, and/or T-cell receptor based therapeutics
- Collaborative spirit and interest exploring how computational tools can facilitate discovery and design of novel biotherapeutics
- A learning mindset
- Work with other QA’s to identify potential errors and inconsistencies in software codes, data pipelines, and develop test plans to ensure that they meet the desired quality standards.
- Analyze test results and provide iterative feedback to developers and the product team for improving the quality and performance of model-supported biotherapeutic design tools and pipelines.
- Develop and maintain automated testing scripts and tools for LiveDesign.
- Develop and maintain documentation for testing procedures and results.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including product and software developers to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in biologics space and software quality assurance methodologies to ensure the team stays ahead of evolving industry needs.
- A Master’s degree in Computational Biology, Bioinformatics, Biotechnology or a related field.
- Familiarity with software quality assurance methodologies and tools, such as Agile, Scrum, and Jira.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of Linux or Unix based terminal commands.
- Experience in testing bioinformatics software or pipelines.
- Programming skills in Python, R, and other relevant programming languages.
- Knowledge of genomics, proteomics, or other related fields.
- Experience with cloud computing platforms such as GCP or AWS.
- Prior exposure to Schrodinger software would be greatly encouraged.
If you are passionate about ensuring the accuracy and quality of biotherapeutics tools and pipelines, please apply for this exciting opportunity to join our team.