RGCB Cell Culture Vacancy Available – Apply Online For JRF Post
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for one position of Junior Research Fellow in a SERB funded research project entitled “Dissecting domains of APLF chaperoning EMT in development” in the Laboratory of Dr. Debasree Dutta at Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology, Thiruvananthapuram.
Role – Junior Research Fellow
No. of position – 1
Project title – “Dissecting domains of APLF chaperoning EMT in development”
Name of the PI: Dr. Debasree Dutta
Age – Below 28 years as on August 05, 2023. Age relaxation will be given as per Govt. of India norms.
Duration – Initially for a period of one year and extendable for three years or till termination of the project whichever is earlier based on performance evaluation on yearly basis.
Selection Process –
- Applications should be submitted online.
- Candidates who are currently working in Government firms should send applications through proper channel.
- Last date for receiving completed applications is August 05, 2023
- If a candidate wishes to apply for different positions, separate applications should be submitted for each position. Selection to the position will not entitle the candidate to any future positions at RGCB (permanent or otherwise). As with all project positions at RGCB, the position will be co terminus with end of the project.
Applications which are not in the prescribed format will summarily be rejected.
Only those fulfilling the above criteria need apply. Applicants will be short listed for the ONLINE selection interview based on eligibility criteria. Selection of suitable candidates will be made based on qualifications and performance in the selection interview.
Essential Qualification –
- The candidate must have good academic records with a first-class Master’s Degree in any branch of Science.
- GATE/NET qualification
- Experience of working in mammalian cell culture, and molecular biology techniques like Western blot, PCR, and RNA/DNA isolation. Experience letter should be duly endorsed by the authority or it should be done during the master’s degree dissertation. No other experience would be considered.