RGCB JRF Post Available For MSc & MTech Life Sciences, Online Application Process
RGCB JRF Post Available For MSc & MTech Life Sciences, Online Application Process. Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology Job. JRF RGCB job. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below –
#Adv. # 45/2022
Name of the Post – Junior Research Fellow
No. of Posts – 01
Name of the Project – “CD19 CAR T cells to Target Refractory or Relapsed B cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (r/r B-ALL)”
Name of the PI – Dr. Sunil Martin
Age – Below 28 years as on January 03, 2023. Age relaxation will be given as per Govt. of India norms.
Duration – Initially for a period of one year and extendable up to three years or till termination of the project whichever is earlier based on performance evaluation 12 months after the appointment.
Selection Process & Instructions –
- Applications should be submitted online.
- Candidates who are currently working in Government firms should send applications through the proper channel.
- The last date for receiving completed applications is before January 03, 2022.
- If a candidate wishes to apply for different positions, separate application forms should be submitted for each position. Selection of the position will not entitle the candidate to any future positions at RGCB (permanent or otherwise). As with all project positions at RGCB, the position will be co-terminus with the end of the project.
Applications which are not in the prescribed format will summarily be rejected.
Only those fulfilling the above criteria need to apply. Applicants will be shortlisted for the ONLINE selection interview based on eligibility criteria. Selection of suitable candidates will be made based on qualifications and performance in the selection interview.
Essential Qualifications –
- The candidate must have good academic track records with first-class M.Tech/M.Sc. in Life Sciences with an interest in Genetic Engineering/Immunology/Hematology/Cancer Biology/Regenerative Biology/ System Biology.
- Candidates qualified with national-level Junior Research Fellowship such as CSIR/UGC/DBT/ICMR will be preferred.
- The opportunity to pursue a doctoral program at RGCB will be as per the institutional norms.
- An aptitude for designing, organizing and executing experiments in the bench with strong analytical skills.
Desirable Qualifications –
- Prior biomedical research experience in academia or industry with molecular biology, immunology, cancer immunotherapy, haematology, stem cell engineering or microbiology with a desire to pursue a research career would be a plus.
- Fine skills in molecular biology and mammalian cell culture.
- Good interpersonal skills to work in collaborative teams
- A commitment to complete the project.
Emoluments – As per DST norms, fellowship is ₹31,000/- with 16% HRA per month for JRF (1st and 2nd year) and fellowship is ₹ 35,000/- with 16% HRA per month for SRF (3rd year).