RGCB Molecular Biology Project Assistant Recruitment, Apply Online. Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology Job. Project Assistant RGCB job. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below –
#Adv. # 48/2022
Name of the Post – Project Assistant
No. of Posts – 01
Name of the Project – “Role of RhoGTPases in the intracellular trafficking of Mitochondria-derived vesicles”
Name of the PI – Dr. Ananthalakshmy Sundararaman
Age – Below 28 years as on January 13, 2023. Age relaxation will be given as per Govt. of India norms.
Duration – Initially for a period of one year or till termination of the project, whichever is earlier based on performance evaluation.
Selection Process & Instructions –
- Applications should be submitted online.
- Candidates who are currently working in Government firms should send applications through the proper channel.
- The last date for receiving completed applications is before January 13, 2023.
- If a candidate wishes to apply for different positions, separate application forms should be submitted for each position. Selection of the position will not entitle the candidate to any future positions at RGCB (permanent or otherwise). As with all project positions at RGCB, the position will be co-terminus with the end of the project.
Applications which are not in the prescribed format will summarily be rejected.
Only those fulfilling the above criteria need to apply. Applicants will be shortlisted for the ONLINE selection interview based on eligibility criteria. Selection of suitable candidates will be made based on qualifications and performance in the selection interview.
Essential Qualifications –
- The candidate must have an MSC in any relevant disciple with a demonstrable understanding of basic Molecular Biology.
- The candidate must have scored 75% or above in all qualifying exams.
- The candidate must have prior experience in cell culture for at least 6 months.
- Candidates with prior experience in immunofluorescence and microscopy and those with good scientific writing skills are preferred.
- The candidate must have a keen interest in the mechanistic dissection of diseases, be willing to learn quickly and be a team player with good organizational and interpersonal skills.
Emoluments – ₹ 12,000/- per month.