THSTI Lab Tech Job For MSc, MTech Life Sciences – Apply Online. Life Sciences, job. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
This job expires in
RECRUITMENT NOTICE NO. : THS/RN/45/2022
RECRUITMENT FOR SCIENTIFIC AND TECHNICAL POSITIONS
This recruitment is to fill up the vacancies of THSTI under the following projects
Name of the Post – Lab Technician
No. of Posts – 01
Project Code 03
Name of the Project – Adaptive Molecular Diagnostics
Duration – 12 months
Age – 30 years
Minimum Qualifications & Experience – MSc in any branch of Life Science or M.Tech from a recognized University.
Desirable Skills & Experience / Job Responsibilities – Knowledge in Microbiology
Consolidated salary per month – Rs. 18,000/-
Last date for receipt of the online application: is 20th January 2023.
The applications will be scrutinised/shortlisted and processed for further selection.
General Terms & Conditions –
- These short-term positions and extensions will be granted subject to the satisfactory
performance of the incumbents and the tenure of the project for which they are selected. Those appointed to these positions will not have any claim for regularization of their employment.
- All educational, professional and technical qualifications should be from a recognized
- The experience requirement specified shall be experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
- The closing date of the online application will be the CRUCIAL DATE for determining eligibility with regard to age, essential qualification etc.
- The age limit, qualification, experience and other requirements may be relaxed at the discretion of the competent authority, in the case of candidates who are otherwise suitable.
- Age and other relaxations for direct recruits and departmental candidates: 1. By five years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities. 2. By three years for candidates belonging to OBC communities. 3. For Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD) falling under the following categories: (i) UR – ten years, ii) OBC – 13 years (iii) SC/ST – 15 4. Age is relaxable for Central Government servants up to five years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government, from time-to-time. 5. There is no upper age limit for the Institute employees who are treated as departmental candidates. 6. For Ex-servicemen up to the extent of service rendered in defense forces (Army, Navy & Air force) plus 3 years provided they have put in a minimum of 6 months attested service.
- All results will be published on our website and all communications will be only through email.
- All communications will only be made through email.
- In case a large number of applications are received, the screening will be done to limit the number of candidates to those possessing higher/relevant qualifications and experience.
- The no. of vacancy indicated above may change subjected to the actual requirement at the time of Written test/skill test/interview.
- With regard to any provisions not covered in this notification, the bye-laws of THSTI / Govt. of India rules/ guidelines shall prevail.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
HOW TO APPLY:
Procedure for filling up online application
1. Documents to be kept handy before filling up the online application – (all the documents except (i) should be in pdf format) –
i) A soft copy of your passport size photo and also signature. (jpeg/jpg/png format).
ii) A comprehensive CV containing details of qualification, positions held, professional.
experience/ distinctions etc.
iii) Matriculation certificate (equivalent to 10th Standard)/ Mark sheet
iv) Intermediate certificate (equivalent to 12th Standard)/ Mark sheet
v) Graduation degree certificate/ Mark sheet.
vi) Post-Graduation degree certificate & Mark sheet.
viii) Ph.D or equivalent degree certificate.
viii) Relevant experience certificates.
ix) Caste/ Disability certification in the format prescribed by the Govt. of India, if applicable.
2. Procedure for filling online application –
i) The eligible and interested candidates might apply online at the Institute’s website
www.thsti.res.in/career. Applications with any other mode will not be approved.
ii) The following will be the stepwise procedure
A) Step 1: Details of the candidate.
B) Step 2: Uploading of documents.
C) Step 3: Payment of application fee.
► The payment can be made by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking/ UPI.
► As soon as payment is made, no correction/ modification is possible.
► Applicants are asked to keep a copy of the provisional receipt for the future.
► The fee once paid will not be refunded under any kind of circumstances.
► Details of fees to be paid are as shown below:
1. Unreserved, OBC & EWS candidates Rs 236/-
2. SC/ST/Women/PwBD Rs 118/-
D) Step 4: Submission of application.
iii) On successful submission of the application, an auto-generated email containing the reference number will certainly be sent to the email address provided. Please keep a note of the reference number for future correspondence.
iv) Applicants are needed to keep a printout of the online application by using the print button on the dashboard for future reference.
v) Candidates need to guarantee that he/ she fulfil all the eligibility criteria as stipulated.
in the advertisement. If it is found that he/ she does not fulfil the stipulated criteria during the recruitment process, the candidate’s candidature will be cancelled. If the very same is noticed after the appointment, the candidate will undoubtedly be terminated following due process.
vi) Incomplete applications shall be summarily rejected and also no correspondence in this.
respect will be entertained.
vii) In case of difficulty in filling up the online form, please send an e-mail to email@example.com along with the screenshot of the error displayed (if any).