Research Scientist Job at Jubilant Biosys – Biophysics, Biochem Apply
Job Title: Research Scientist-STRUCTURAL BIOLOGY
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
- Protein Crystallization – Vapor diffusion, crystal Soaking experiments, small molecule co-crystallization experiments
- Protein-ligand binding optimization for delivering co-crystal structures
- Thermal stability assay for analyzing protein-ligand binding
- Protein crystal mounting and X-Ray diffraction studies using in-house X-ray Diffractometer & for Synchrotron shipments
- X-Ray Diffraction Data collection, reduction, structure solution and refinement
- Protein Model refinement using COOT software & Ligand Fitting
- Protein structure analysis using tools such as PyMOL
- Understanding Protein Structures – Data mining / Literature survey from public domains / Research articles & publications for drug discovery target studies – Clone design for recombinant protein production
- Basic computer skills – MS Office tools, Linux OS
- Project update slides preparations and maintenance of project work report, work progress trackers with data integrity
- Supporting basic lab operations, procurements, stock maintenance and ordering, ISO integrated management system / Quality audit documentations, adherence to safety
- Handling of necessary online Bioinformatics tools that supports structural biology activities related to protein crystallography
- Good team player with ability to co-ordinate with cross-functional teams on projects.
- Familiarity with biophysical assays (i.e SPR, ITC)
- Training and mentoring of associates.
Education: PhD in Structural Biology/Biophysics /Biochemistry
Experience: 1-5 Years post qualification.