Quality Council of India Jobs – Food Tech & Microbiology Apply
QUALITY COUNCIL OF INDIA
Advertisement for recruitment against the vacant positions in QCI
No. of post: 2
Nature of Post: Regular
Nature of Engagement: Initially on contract for 2 years (regularization shall be subject to performance and evaluation by Cadre Review Committee)
Minimum Qualification: Graduate Degree in Engineering / Technology or Master’s in Science from a recognized institute/ university
a. Advanced University degree in Food Sciences (M.Sc. / M. Tech in Food Tech OR master’s in nutrition / microbiology), or
b. Advanced University degree in Commerce/ Statistics/ Sustainability/ Economics, or a related field with a high academic record, or
c. LL.B from a University recognized in India with understanding in international trade, or
Starting CTC (per annum): Rs. 13.8/- lakhs
Essential Experience: Minimum 5 years in a structured system Government / Industry / PSUs/ Autonomous Body
- Understanding of concepts of global supply chains, sustainability, best practices in industry and primary production systems
- Develop high-quality knowledge products (reports, policy briefs, working papers) that encapsulate research findings and communicate these to diverse audiences, for influencing initiatives on food
- Experience in research design and conducting surveys (including data analysis and visualization skills using Tableau and Power BI)
- Develop highly efficient systems to formulate internal governance policies, processes and compliance systems for monitoring compliance regularly in all areas of laws
- Ability to undertake Qualitative & quantitative research, analyzing policy research and evidence-based inputs
- Prepare industry reports, blogs, brochures, presentations concerning the sector ecosystem and effectively engage in social media marketing
How to Apply:
Submission of Application: Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria are requested to apply online at the link https://qcin.org/careers, available on the QCI website. Last date for receipt of online applications is 21.2.2024 at 1730 hrs.
General terms & conditions: All the applicants are requested to go through carefully the details of the post and the terms & conditions below before filling the online application:
- Only the online applications which are properly submitted shall be considered, i.e., the applicant should receive a confirmation message on his/her registered email (kindly note that after clicking on the submit button, the message for successful submission of the application should appear on the screen for confirmation of submission of the application).
- Once the final submission is done, candidates will not be able to make any changes online.
- The applicants are advised to fill in all their particulars in the online application form carefully as the submission of wrong information may lead to rejection apart from debarment by QCI.
- Incomplete applications wherein the applicant does not receive any confirmation of submission within the closing date & time shall not be considered.
- The candidates are advised to submit the Online Application well in advance without waiting for the closing date.
- After the last date of application, the data relating to all un-filled / not submitted applications will be purged/deleted from the system and no representation to that effect will be considered.
- All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualifications laid down for various posts. No enquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained.
- QCI reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of advertised posts or not fill any vacancy or cancel the advertisement (partially or fully), without assigning any reason.
- Any consequential vacancy arising after the issuance of this advertisement / at the time of interview may also be filled from the available candidates.
- Last drawn salary must be commensurate with the post applied for (candidate must upload the last salary slip).
- Relevant documents required as per the online application should be uploaded.
- Certificate(s) in the prescribed proforma from the Head(s) of Organization(s)/Department(s) for the entire experience claimed, clearly mentioning the duration of employment (date, month & year) indicating the basic pay and consolidated pay.
- Candidates will be short-listed for interview only on the basis of the information provided by them in their online applications.
- Documents submitted in support of the claim made in the online application will be examined only if the candidate is prima facie eligible to be shortlisted on the basis of information regarding qualifications and experience claimed in the online application. Candidates must ensure that such information is true.
- At any subsequent stage or at the time of interview, any information given by candidate or any claim made by them in their online applications is found to be false, their candidature/selection/appointment as applicable, will be liable to be rejected and they may also be debarred either permanently or for a specified period by the QCI.
- All the correspondence with the candidates shall be made as per their registered email address provided in their online application form only.
- Any re-consideration and representation requests of any form made by an aggrieved candidate will not be accepted by QCI at any stage of the process.
- QCI does not own any responsibility of any false/misleading information available at any other website or online forum other than QCI’s website.
- Any application or document received through post/mail shall not be considered.
- Persons already in employment should upload NOC from the present employer and vigilance clearance (not mandatory for candidates working in the private sector) from the parent department. However, in case the NOC/Vigilance clearance is not available at the time of application/interview, the same should be submitted within 10 days after the interview (in case selected), failing which he/she will not be given the offer letter and in no case shall be allowed to join.
- The Screening Committee in view of the number of applications received for a particular post may adopt criteria other than the minimum prescribed w.r.t Age, Experience, Qualification, etc. to shortlist eligible candidates and the decision of the Screening Committee shall be binding on all.
- The eligibility of a candidate in every respect shall be determined as on the closing date of the advertisement.
- Required experience shall be counted after obtaining the essential qualification.
- Applying for a post and merely fulfilling the eligibility criteria does not confer the right to be called for an interview. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. No interim correspondence shall be entertained. For updates you are advised to go through the website.
- The decision of QCI in respect of selections shall be final and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Canvassing in any type and from any source will disqualify the candidature of the applicant.
- No correspondence/queries with regard to reasons for non-shortlisting/selection shall be entertained.
- Weightage may be given to internal candidates.
- In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of QCI shall be final.
- No TA/DA shall be paid for attending an interview.
- In exceptional circumstances, interview through virtual mode may be allowed for justifiable reasons; however, the candidate should ensure proper internet connection at his/her end and QCI shall not be responsible for any issue during the interview.
- Selection Panel may be drawn for one year or approved by the competent authority.
- QCI shall conduct a background check on candidates & any concealment of information will make the candidate liable for cancellation of his/her candidature.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of the appointment letter, QCI reserves the right to modify/ withdraw/ cancel any communication made to the candidate.
- In case of any query, kindly send an email to email id [email protected]. No query on the phone shall be entertained.
- In case of any issue pertaining to submission of an online application or if any technical support is required may kindly email at [email protected]
- In case of any discrepancy in the English & Hindi version, the English version shall prevail.