Pepsico BTech Food Tech SC Job Opening, Online Application Process. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details and apply online. SC QC Assoc Coordinator job for candidates with a microbiology degree.
Post Name: SC QC Assoc Coordinator
Job Location: Kosi, India
Job ID: 162055
- Vertical startup & stabilization of the green field operation.
- Ensure best quality material is received in the plant
- Monitoring RM/PM tests, reporting of non-compliance of service providers and communication about the corrective action.
- Ensure applicable Statutory compliance for PM/RM
- Maintaining accurate and comprehensive reports for communication to all the people concerned.
- Providing feed back/testing result store in charge and supplier
- Ensure high-quality systems and standards for vendors and supplier
- Responsible for ensuring the maintenance of implementation of GMP, GHK GLP and internal/ external audits (HACCP, AIB, Personal Hygiene, Process audit) of Plant
- Communication with vendors in relation to the Root cause and failure analysis for deviations and follow-up for the implementation of the corrective actions.
- Ensure receiving of quality RM/PM material as per the Pepsico standards. Reporting of Deviation/Discrepancies to vendors/purchase and follow-up for the corrective and preventive steps.
- Conducting quality checks of RM/PM material received in the plant to ensure that all Pepsico standards of quality are met.
- Conducting regular audits of RM/PM stores for storage conditions and FIFO/FEFO implementation. Ensure the smooth implementation of food safety policies at the plant
- Ensure holding and clearance of RM/ PM for Quality checks
- Ensure proper documentation for incoming RM/PM Quality and reporting
- Reporting of Deviation/Discrepancies to vendors/purchase and follow-up for the corrective and preventive steps.
- Support FSSAI / AIB audit and ensure compliance.
- Training and handholding of Quality checkers.
- Coordination with LD&T and Manufacturing for adherence to quality
- Support in EHS role & responsibilities, create awareness at shop floor team for timely support and execution, GEHSMS standards and its compliances
- Training of operatives on Basic training,
- Ensure on-time reports and system documentation
- Support and Drive TPM
- B.E./B.Tech – Food Technology
- 2-3 Experience in FMCG industry.
- Analytical skill and Good communication skill required,