CCMB Project Vacancies For MSc Candidates, Apply Online
CCMB Project Vacancies For MSc Candidates, Apply Online. Project associate job. MSc jobs. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
CSIR-CENTRE FOR CELLULAR AND MOLECULAR BIOLOGY
HYDERABAD 500007 TELANGANA
Notification Number: 1222/A Date: 22.12.2022
Applications are invited from eligible Indian nationals for a temporary position(s) on a contractual basis as indicated hereunder. Candidates who fulfil the criteria should apply online at www.ccmb.res.in. For any technical problem while submitting the online application, may contact email@example.com.
The last date to submit an application online: is 09th January 2023
Name of Post: Project Associate-II
Total Number of positions: 2
- Master’s Degree in Natural Sciences or bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology or Medicine from a recognized University or equivalent And
- 2 years experience in Research and Development in Industrial and Academic Institutions or Science and Technology Organisations and Scientific activities and services
Upper Age limit (years): 35
- 35,000/- p.m. + HRA to Scholars who are selected through (a) National Eligibility Tests – CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE or (b) A selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions.
- 28,000/- p.m. + HRA as applicable/admissible for others who do not fall under (i) above.
Post Code/ No. of Positions/ Area – 091222 – 1 Position – Ecology and Evolutionary biology
Project Code & Title – OLP0026 Drivers of woody plant diversity, assembly and diversification patterns in the Western Ghats, India
Desirable / Job description – Experienced in Plant evolutionary biology
Name of the PI – Dr. Jahnavi Joshi
Duration of the project – Jan 2026
Post Code/ No. of Positions/ Area – 101222 – 1 Position – Plant and insect ecology
Project Code & Title – OLP0024 Insect herbivory shapes plant community dynamics in a humanmodified tropical forest
Desirable / Job description – M.Sc in ecology, wildlife biology. Past field experience working in tropical forests, plant ID skills, insect ID skills
Name of the PI – Dr. Meghna Krishnadas
Duration of the project – December 2025
General terms and conditions –
- How to apply – Candidates who fulfill the criterion to fill up the ONLINE APPLICATION format by clicking on the following link……..
- The number of posts – Director, CCMB reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of positions and also cancel the recruitment process for the positions mentioned above at any stage of the recruitment process. The decision of the Director, CSIR-CCMB will be final and binding.
- Age relaxation – Age relaxation as per CSIR/Govt. of India guidelines. Age will be calculated on the last date of receipt of online applications.
- Awaiting result/ Pursuing degree – Those candidates who are still pursuing/ awaiting results for their degree M.Sc./ B.Tech./ PhD or any other qualification for the above post(s) as of the date of application will not be considered.
- Eligibility criterion – The candidate should note that non-fulfilment of the eligibility criterion will result in the cancellation of candidature at any stage.
- Experience – The period of experience in a discipline/area of work, wherever prescribed, shall be counted after the date of acquiring the minimum prescribed educational qualifications prescribed for that post.
- Screening of applications – The applicants will be subjected to short listing by CCMB scientists/designated committees according to the current requirement and the candidates shortlisted for interview will be displayed on the CCMB website.
- Selection procedure – The candidate(s) shortlisted by CCMB scientists/designated committee have to appear for an interview in person/online before the Selection Committee. The date, time and venue of the test/interview will be notified in due course through email only.
- Result / Panel for a waitlisted candidate – Based upon the performance of candidates in the interview, the result of selected candidates against the number of posts available in the project for each postcode, will be declared and posted on the CCMB website. A panel of waitlisted candidates in order of merit will also be formed for each postcode, which will be valid for one year. The panel may be operated on the recommendation of the Project Investigator for meeting any future requirement in the project that arises due to the resignation of the incumbent/ non-joining of selected candidates/ further unforeseen/urgent requirement of project manpower for the same position in the same project.
- Engagement – The engagement shall be initially for a short duration based on the availability of funds which may be extended or curtailed based on the conduct and the performance of the incumbent as well as the requirement of the institute. However, the engagement will not be beyond the tenure of the project and shall expire automatically on the expiry of the project tenure, in which the candidate has been selected. The engagement under projects does not confer any right/claim whatsoever, either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR/CCMB, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions or precedent.
- Leave – The incumbent would not be entitled to any kind of regular leave. However, they would be allowed for one-day of Leave for each completed month.
- TA/DA – No TA/ DA admissible for attending test/interview, or joining the position.
- Office timings/ Working hours – The incumbent is required to perform the assigned duties during working hours i.e. from 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM on working days. The incumbent will not be allowed to take up any other assignment during the period of engagement. He /She may be required to work on Saturday/Sunday/other Gazetted holidays and beyond working hours also if need be.
- Tax deduction at source – The Income Tax or any other tax liable to be deducted, as per the prevailing rules will be deducted at source before effecting the payment.
- Confidentiality of data and documents – The Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) of the data collected as well as the deliverables produced for the office shall remain with this office. No one shall utilize or publish or disclose or part with, to a third party, any part of
the data or statistics or proceedings or information collected for the purpose of this assignment or during the course of assignment for the office, without the express written consent of the office. The incumbent shall be bound to hand over the entire set of records of assignment to the Office before the expiry of the contract, and before the final payment is released by the office.
- Termination of Service – The performance of project personnel would be reviewed periodically so that candidates not found up to the mark, could be terminated. The engagement may be terminated at any time by the office without assigning any reasons by giving a one-month notice. In case, the person desires to leave the assignment, he/she may also do so by giving one month’s notice or payment of one month stipend in lieu of, which can be condoned/ curtailed/ extended depending upon the discretion of the Competent Authority.
- DISCLAIMER – Candidates who are applying for any of the above posts shall ensure that they fulfil the essential qualifications. If they apply without fulfilling the essential qualifications then it will be considered that they are giving wrong/misleading information. The ONUS OF THIS ACTION WILL BE ON THE CANDIDATE and not on the
Institute. In case they are found not fulfilling the essential criteria or that they have provided misleading information, then their candidature for the post may be rejected at any stage of selection or after selection.
- Disqualification – Canvassing in any form and/or bringing any influence political or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post.