PEGGS INDIA QC Microbiologist For BSc Biology & Food Science, Apply Online
PEGGS INDIA QC Microbiologist For BSc Biology & Food Science, Apply Online. PEGGS INDIA QC Microbiologist for Biology and Food Science. Interested candidates can apply for the vacancy.
Job location – Rajpura, Punjab, India
Employment Type – Full time
Job Responsibilities –
- Sampling, qualitative and quantitative microbiological examinations including, but not limited to testing EB, AMC, Staph, B. cereus, yeast and mold, Salmonella, E.coli, Listeria, pH and other related analysis using both direct streak and pour plate for incoming materials, finished product and investigations
- Sampling and testing as applicable utility systems including pH, sensory and microbiological analysis
- Prepares, reviews, and reports results of microbiological analyses; maintain and document records in accordance with established procedures
- Maintenance of the environmental monitoring program including sampling, testing, data entry and reporting results
- Ensure maintenance and calibration program for analytical instrumentation and equipment within the microbiological laboratory
- Maintenance of MCS control organisms
- Cleans-up and general maintenance of microbiological laboratory and work area
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Effective communicator with training, facilitation, and supervisory skills.
- Must work with minimal direct supervision and have strong prioritization, interpersonal, and self-initiative skills.
- Computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel required.
Expertise in microbiological analysis
- Knowledgeable in FSSC 22000, GMP, ISO 22000-2005 a plus.
- Must support and comply with all Raja Fat and Feeds Private limited programs and policies, including, affirmative action goals and commitments, SHE (Safety, Health & Environment) strategies, TPM (Total Performance Management), GMPs (Good Manufacturing Practices) and Safety Policies to ensure employee safety and product quality.
- Must meet all requirements related to ISO (International Organization for Standardization) standards for Quality, Food Safety, Environmental Compliance and Occupational Health and Safety.
Note – Previous Experience in Egg Processing/ Dairy/Milk Powder Plant Preferred for this Biology and Food Science vacancy
Educational requirement –
Bachelor of Science Degree in Biology, Food Science, or related technical field. Undergraduate coursework including microbiological analysis or equivalent work experience.
2-3 years of experience in a microbiology laboratory or setting is preferred