NII MSc Research Jobs For Life Sciences – Applications Invited
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF IMMUNOLOGY
ARUNA ASAF ALI MARG
Applications are invited for the position of Junior/Senior Research Fellow (Project) for the following time-bound sponsored project as per the details given below:
Name of the Posts – Junior/Senior Research Fellow (Project)
No. of Posts – (One position only)
Name of the Project – “Effect of Altered orientation of CTCF binding sites on chromatin organization and VDJ recombination at TCRb locus” funded by DBT
Name of the PI – Dr.Madhulika Srivastava, Staff Scientist-VII (Email: [email protected])
Tenable till: 15.11.2024
How to Apply –
Interested candidates may apply directly, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT GIVEN BELOW, through e-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating
the name of the project along with their complete C.V., e-mail id, fax numbers, telephone numbers. Only Short listed candidates will be called for interview and they required to submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/ST/PH and Women candidates are exempted subject to submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview.
LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: Aug 4th, 2023
- The candidates selected for the above posts will be on contract for a period of one year or duration of the project whichever is shorter, at a time.
- No hostel/ housing facility will be provided.
- Applicants may clearly mention the category they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary proof of the same.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview, if called for.
- Apart from sending application in the prescribed format given below, candidates should send complete Curriculum Vitae along with the names of three referees. Curriculum Vitae should contain details of the experimental expertise and list of publications.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Educational Qualifications –
- Junior Research Fellow (Project): M.Sc. in Life sciences or allied subjects and NET qualification.
- Senior Research Fellow (Project): Two years of Research experience in addition to M.Sc. in Life sciences or allied subjects and NET qualification.
Job Description & Desired Knowledge: The project involves analysis of RNA, gDNA and chromatin structure/organization in mice. The candidate must have an experience in basic molecular biology Additional experience in cell biology and/or immunology will be useful.
- Junior Research Fellow (Project): The selected candidate will draw consolidated emoluments of Rs.31,000 + 24 % HRA (as per DST OM dated 30.01.2019)
- Senior Research Fellow (Project): The selected candidate will draw consolidated emoluments of Rs.35,000 + 24 % HRA (as per DST OM dated 30.01.2019)