Company name: Extrovis Private Limited
In the rapidly growing pharmaceutical industry, ensuring the quality of products is of utmost importance. Quality Assurance (QA) plays a pivotal role in maintaining the highest standards and compliance with regulations. As the demand for quality pharmaceutical products increases, pharmaceutical companies are seeking skilled M Pharm freshers to fill QA positions in their Research and Development (R&D) departments. In this article, we will delve into the job description and responsibilities of M Pharm freshers in the QA (R&D) position and explore why this role is critical in the pharmaceutical landscape.
Educational background required for the QA (R&D) position: For the QA (R&D) position, a Master of Pharmacy (M Pharm) degree is preferred, especially in pharmaceutical sciences or related fields.
- To ensure QMS Compliance in R&D-OSD & sterile dosage forms.
- Responsible for QMS deliverables not limited to Deviation assessment, incident investigation, change notification reviews, approval.
- Preparation of SOP’s related to QA. To support sample management (Sample inward, outward verification, Stability loading and Unloading).
- To support Document Management (Registers, files, LNB’s, Documentation cell).
- To coordinate activities to ensure that goals or objectives of the project are accomplished within the prescribed time frame.
- To ensure compliance of quality documents and regulatory requirements. To ensure documentation control for equipment and service providers.
How to Apply: Interested candidates can share resumes at [email protected]