NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF IMMUNOLOGY
ARUNA ASAF ALI MARG
Applications are invited for the positions of Research Associate (One position only) for the following time-bound sponsored project as per the details given below:
Name of the Posts – Research Associate
No. of Posts – (One position only)
Name of the Project – “Regulation of Plasmodium Cell Cycle and Cell Division by Protein Phosphorylation” funded by DBT/Wellcome Trust India Alliance
Name of the PI – Dr. Pushkar Sharma Staff Scientist-VII ([email protected])
Tenable till: 31.12.2028
How to Apply –
Interested candidates may apply directly, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT GIVEN BELOW, through e-mail, to the Investigator of the project
, clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete C.V., e-mail id, fax numbers, telephone numbers. Only Short listed candidates will be called for interview and they required to submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/ST/PH and Women candidates are exempted subject to submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview.
LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: 28.07.2023
- The candidates selected for the above posts will be on contract for a period of one year or duration of the project whichever is shorter, at a time.
- No hostel/ housing facility will be provided.
- Applicants may clearly mention the category they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary proof of the same.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview, if called for.
- Apart from sending application in the prescribed format given below, candidates should send complete Curriculum Vitae along with the names of three referees. Curriculum Vitae should contain details of the experimental expertise and list of publications.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- The Interviews will be held in offline/online mode.
*Re-advertisement for the position of Research Associate recently advertised on 24.05.2023 and last date of application was 07.06.2023. The candidates who have already applied for the above position need not to apply again.
Educational Qualifications – Research Associate: Ph.D in Biotechnology/Biophysics/ Biochemistry/Life Sciences or any other related field.
Job Description: Experience in Molecular Biology, recombinant DNA, protein chemistry, and cell culture techniques. Candidates with experience in malaria research, mass spectrometry and live cell and confocal microscopy, FACS are also encouraged to apply.
Emoluments – The selected candidates will draw consolidated emoluments of Rs. 47,000/- to 54,000/-per month plus 24% HRA (As per DST OM dated 30.01.2019)