INSTITUTE OF BIORESOURCES & SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT (IBSD)
DEPARTMENT OF BIOTECHNOLOGY, GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
Takyelpat, Imphal – 795001, Manipur (India)
ADVERTISEMENT (No. IBSD/ADV/25)
Imphal, the 7th July, 2023
Applications are invited from deserved and suitable candidates for the post of 01 (One) Project Associate-I under the project entitled “Exploring antimicrobial therapeutics against Multidrug Resistant enteric bacteria (MDR) causing sepsis from traditional Plants of North East India: Addressing the problem of antimicrobial resistance” funded by DBT, Govt. of India at IBSD, Imphal.
Name of the Post: Project Associate-I
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: “Exploring antimicrobial therapeutics against Multidrug Resistant enteric bacteria (MDR) causing sepsis from traditional Plants of North East India: Addressing the problem of antimicrobial resistance”
Upper Age Limit: 35 years
Duration: 07 months or till the completion of the project.
How to Apply:
- The above positions are purely temporary and co-terminus with the project. Selected candidates shall not claim for regular appointment either in IBSD, Imphal and its branches or DBT, New Delhi.
- No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for reserved categories as perGoI norms.
- Eligible candidates may send their filled up application along with the following documents to Senior Administrative Officer, Institute of Bioresources and Sustainable Development (IBSD), Takyelpat, Imphal.
- Last date of submission of application forms (hard copy- at the above-given address & Soft copy to the below-given email id) is 15 days from the date of advertisement.
- Application may also submit through the provided email address on or before the last date of submission of the application. (Email Id.:[email protected])
- Interim queries will not be attended.
Documents need to be enclosed:
- Duly filled-in application form which is provided in the next page.
- Copies of mark sheets and certificates of all the academics, Adhar, Category (in case of
SC/ST/OBC/PWD applicants, relaxable for reserved categories as per GoI norms).
- Experience Certificates, if any.
- In-depth biodata/ Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Applicants should provide their Mobile No. and e-mail id.
- Application should be addressed to Senior Administrative Officer, Institute of Bioresources and Sustainable Development (IBSD), Imphal.
- Advertisement No. and Title of the project should be written clearly on envelop of the application
Essential Qualification: M.Sc. in Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Natural product chemistry/ M.Pharm.
Desirable: having work experience in relevant field.
- Rs. 31,000/- +8% HRA to scholars who are selected through (a) National Eligibility Tests-CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE or (b) A selection process through National Level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions.
- Rs. 25,000/- + 8% HRA for others who do not fall under (i)