ICMR Delhi Non-Med Job Opening For MSc, PhD Life Sciences
ICMR Delhi Non-Med Job Opening For MSc, PhD Life Sciences. MSc Life Sciences Jobs. PhD Life Sciences Jobs. ICMR Delhi Careers. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
INDIAN COUNCIL OF MEDICAL RESEARCH
Division of Reproductive Biology Maternal and Child Health
(EMPLOYMENT NOTIFICATION FOR CONTRACTUAL POST)
File No. 5/7/1581/2018-RBMH&CH
Applications are invited for the post of Scientist-I (Non-Medical) to be filled purely on a temporary basis in the ICMR Task Force study entitled: “Impact evaluation of ‘screen and treat” approach for anaemia reduction; a cluster randomized trial in rural Telangana” under Division of RCN, ICMR HQ, New Delhi.
Eligible candidates may send their applications in the prescribed format (attached), duly filled in all respects along with all required supporting documents and certificates, duly self-attested, on the email: [email protected] within the scheduled date and time for submission of applications i.e on or before 14.02.2023 upto 17:00 hours. Late / Delayed / Incomplete / Unsigned applications will not be considered and rejected straight away without any correspondence. Shortlisted eligible candidates will be called for a Virtual
Interview via video conference. The Candidates may download the application form (prescribed format) from the website www.icmr.nic.in.
A. Required qualifications and desirable details are given below:
|Name of the Post||Project Research Officer- I (NonMedical) / ScientistI (Non-Medical)|
|No. of Posts||01|
|Max Age Limit||Not exceeding 35 years|
|Place of work||ICMR HQ, New Delhi|
|Tenure||Approx 5 months OR till the end of the study|
|Last Submission Date||14.02.2023 upto 05:00 pm|
|The date of the Virtual Interview||Will be informed on the ICMR website.|
|Selection procedure||The interview will be conducted for the eligible candidates after verification of the certificates.|
Post is to be filled on a purely temporary basis till the project lasts. The appointment can be terminated with one month’s notice from either side without assigning any reason. The age, qualification and experience may be relaxed for deserving candidates. Since the post is purely temporary, the incumbent selected will have no claim for regular appointments under ICMR/DHR. No benefit of provident fund, HRA, CCA, Leave Travel Concession, or MEDICAL CLAIM, is admissible. No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
The conditions for employment will be the same as that of the project staff on a contract basis. The candidates have no right to claim any regular employment. The appointing authority has the right to accept/ reject any application without assigning any reason(s) and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained. Age, Qualification, experience etc., will be reckoned on, as the date of the walk-in interview.
Consolidated emoluments (per month):
- Rs. 48,000/- + HRA fixed (per month)
- No other allowance will be payable.
- 1st class Master’s degree in Life Sciences from a recognized University with 2 years experience in a related field.
- 2nd class Master’s Degree with PhD in relevant subject from a recognized University
- Having statistical skills and knowledge of Health Economics.
- Preference will be given only to those with prior exposure to make sense of complex scientific data, converting them into journal-specific publication-ready, research articles and publications in peer-reviewed journals.
- Having experience in manuscript writing, and good communication/managerial skills.
- Experience in analyzing quantitative data, and conducting Health economics-related modelling.
Nature of Duties:
- To assist in the preparation of reports & other documents.
- To assist in data analysis and interpretation.
- To assist in writing scientific papers for publications
- To assist in any other works related to the project or other scientific/technical activities
- Administration work related to study completion