DIAGEO Quality Executive Job For Grad/Post Grad Food Tech, Biotech, Biochem, Microbiology
DIAGEO Quality Executive Job For Grad/Post Grad Food Tech, Biotech, Biochem, Microbiology. BSc, MSc Bio-Chemistry/Food Technology/ Biotech & Microbiology candidates apply for the Assistant Manager – Research Scientist. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
|Position Name||Senior Executive – Quality|
|Experience||2-3 years of experience in the areas of Quality Assurance and Quality Systems in Food Processing / FMCG –Distillery, Brewery and Beverage Industry|
|Qualification||Post Graduate or Graduate or equivalent – preferably in Chemistry/Microbiology/Bio-chemistry/Bio-technology/Food Technology/DIFAT, Lead auditor experience will be preferred|
Knowledge & skills:
- Hands-on experience and in-depth knowledge of quality management systems (ISO 22000, FSSC 22000.
- Experience in sensory analysis
- Calibration of equipment.
- Incoming checks of raw material & packing material.
- Has experience in WTP operations.
- Knowledge of working in SAP
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Best Suited for Someone who –
- Excellent coaching, influencing and communication skills
- Good Communication and Presentation skills
Areas of Responsibilities:-
- Analyze raw materials, Intermediate (Blends), and EOL Finished Goods and report to the QA head on the findings.
- Inspect packaging materials received at Units.
- Ensure online QC such as line start-up/change over from water treatment to final packing
- Coordinate with other departments for all rejection failures at the unit.
- Calibrate all lab equipment, arrive at calibration plan and manage operations as per supplier manual
- Work on improvement End of line defects (PPM)
- Liquid quality compliance
- Adherence to quality standards