QC Officer Job BSV – Bharat Serums And Vaccines MSc Biotech Job
QUALITY CONTROL OFFICER
Location: Mumbai (All Areas) ( Ambernath), Ambernath
About the job
Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- To maintain the workplace neat and tidy and follow GLP requirements religiously
- To perform analysis of Finished Products Raw Material, In process and Stability Study of Biotechnological samples.
- To be responsible for sample management.
- Raw material sampling as per sampling SOP
- To prepare and standardize wherever required bench reagents, indicators, volumetric solutions, and buffer solutions as per need and record the data
- To record the raw data of analysis in respective protocols and review them before submission for verification to Superior/ Head of the department
- To follow SOPS related to activities and operations
- To perform and record the calibrations of instruments as per schedule.
- Preparation of Working Standards, volumetric samples and maintain the documents of the same.
- To monitor and record temperature and humidity of QC department.
- To report OOS results and deviations occurred during testing and operations to Head QC for performing investigation. Investigation and reporting of any “OOS observed in QC along with Section Head and Manager QC.
- Good communication skills
- Good knowledge of Biotechnology.
- Quality control
- UV Spectrophotometer
- Gmp Compliance
Skills that are made bold are preferred key skills
- MS/M.Sc(Science) in Biotechnology
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Role Category: Other
Employment Type: Full-Time, Permanent