Amity MSc Biological Sciences Project Assistant Job Opening – Applications Invited
Advertisement Date: 25-07-2023
Applications are invited from highly motivated and bright candidates for the following assignment on a time-bound research project undertaken in the Amity Institute of Click Chemistry Research and Studies (AICCRS), Amity University, Noida.
Name of Posts: Project Assistant
Number of posts: 01 (One)
Name of the Research Project: “Ligand Tuned Nickel Catalyzed Allene Functionalization towards Synthesis of Bioactive Olefins: An Organometallic & Photo
Name of sponsoring agency: SERB
Duration of the position: 5 years
Age: 28 years
- Appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project.
- Interested candidates should submit their application with details of academic qualifications within 15 days of this advertisement to [email protected] with cc to [email protected].
- Please mention “PA-SERB-AICCRS” in the subject line
- No TA/ DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
Fellowship: Rs.20,000 pm (Consolidated)
- M.Sc. in Chemical Sciences / Biological Science from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA.
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience in the synthesis of organic and inorganic materials.