ARI Pune Biochemistry JRF Job, MSc Biotechnology Candidates Can Apply. MSc Biochem and Biotechnology job openings. MACS – Agharkar Research Institute Careers. MSc JRF job openings. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
MACS – Agharkar Research Institute
(An Autonomous Institute under
Department of Science & Technology, Govt. of India)
WALK-IN-INTERVIEW FOR TEMPORARY POSITION OF JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW (1 No.) IN THE BIOPROSPECTING GROUP
Name of the Post – JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW
No. of Posts – 01
Name of the Project – “Understanding synergistic toxicity of Copper, Managanese, and Iron and its implications for neurological disorders .”
Post Code – ARI/SP-346/JRF
Funding Agency – DST-SERB Sponsored Project (SP-346):
Group/ Division – Bioprospecting Group
Period Up to – 19.01.2026
Age Limit: (1) Up to 28 years. In the case of JRF candidates up to 31 years (28+3 years for activation as per JRF guidelines). (2) Age relaxation of up to 5 years (up to 33 years) for SC/ST/Differently abled/women candidates. (3) 3 years (up to 31 years) for OBC (Non-creamy layer).
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates fulfilling the above conditions may fill up the prescribed format available on the link http://arijob.ourlib.in/ and bring hard copies & along with original and self-attested copies of qualifications, certificates, Passport size photographs, caste certificate issued by a competent authority (for reserved category) at the time of walk- in- interview.
- Non-refundable application fee of Rs.100/- (except SC/ST/women and PH candidates) to be paid online through https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm or link available on the Institute Website http://www.aripune.org (Pay application fees on SBI Collect under Announcements). Candidate should attach the receipt of online payment of fees and indicate the online receipt number in the application form. The Institute is not responsible for any incomplete/pending/failed transactions of online application fee payments and they may contact the concerned bank in this regard.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of the same will not entitle the candidate to be called for an interview. The Institute reserves the right to select a suitable candidate.
- Candidates attending the interview should report on time as per the date and time schedule mentioned above.
- In the case of deserving and exceptionally qualified candidates, desirable qualifications are relaxed at the discretion of the Competent Authority.
Date of submission of online application – 28.02.2023
- Date of walk-in-interview: 06 March 2023 (Monday)
- Reporting Time: 9.00 AM to 9.30 AM
- Verification of Documents: 9.30 AM to 10.30 AM
- Schedule of walk-in-interview: 10.30 AM onwards
- Venue: Main Building (Committee Room) MACS-Agharkar Research Institute, G.G. Agarkar Road, Pune -4.
Note: No T.A. is admissible for attending the interview and the selected candidate will have no right to appointment against any ARI or funding agency’s post/s.
- M.Sc. with first class in Chemistry/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology with one year of research experience.
- Applicant must be qualified in any one of the following tests: CSIR / UGC / ICMR including Lectureship (Assistant Professorship) OR GATE. National Level examination DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, etc.
Desirable: Experience in Animal Cell Culture, Metal ion binding studies, and Isolation of RNA/DNA.
Monthly stipend: Rs.31000/- + HRA