Apprentice Trainee Job For BSc, MSc Biotech, Biochem, Life Sciences at Beckman Coulter Life Sciences. MSc Biotech, Biochem & Life Sciences Job. Apprentice Trainee Vacancy at Beckman Coulter Life Sciences. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all of the details below –
Job Title: Apprentice Trainee
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Job Id: R1230293
Job Family Description:
Technical operations support the Technical operations reagent team in product transfer from different parts of the globe and setting up the new process or validating the processes.
Summary of responsibilities:
Contributes to the support of development, implementation and maintenance of manufacturing methods, techniques, processes, and products. Interfacing as appropriate with Development, Quality, Manufacturing, Purchasing and suppliers. The incumbent assists with coordinating the release of new and enhancements to existing products; participates in design reviews, inspections and product quality processes; aids the development of product structures and ensures manufacturing documents are created, updated and in compliance with company standards, ISO and GMP as required.
Boundary Conditions/Authority Levels: Receives instruction on routine work, and instructions on new assignments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Perform day to day lab activities In the Lab.
- Ensures strict adherence to good laboratory and good documentation practices throughout the design and development cycle
- Flexible to take up new challenges & Performs other related duties as required
- Should perform experiments to control or to manufacture reagents according procedures, technical protocols in respect of QA and RA regulation and GMP rules.
- Responsible to follow all company guidelines related to Health, Safety and Environmental practices and that all resources needed to do so are available and in good condition.
- Responsible for ensuring personal and company compliance with all Federal, State, local and company regulations, policies and procedures for Health, Safety and Environmental compliance.
Education and/or Experience:
Advanced degree in Biochemistry, Biotechnology and Life sciences or related discipline, for example, bachelor’s OR Master’s degree.
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.