Microbiology BSc Job Cipla – Apply Online For Team Member Role
Requisition ID: 79917
Execute analysis of allocated samples and produce reliable and reproducible results in order to ensure their compliance to the microbiological quality parameters and predefined specifications and standards.
- Analyze and review samples based on work allocation to meet the service level agreement.
- Report errors, abnormal observations, non-compliances related to procedures, equipment and instruments, and deliver results promptly to facilitate timely action and avoid delay in releases.
- Document entries, raw data and findings concomitantly in relevant test data sheets so as to facilitate the lab QA to review the reports and avoid missed entries.
- Evaluate & document Instrument / equipment break down and suggest mechanisms to avoid the same.
Education Qualification: B.Sc (Microbiology)
Relevant Work Experience: 2 years of experience in Microbiology
- Collaborate to Succeed
- Innovate to Excel
- Perform with Accountability
- Lead with Empathy
- Act with Agility
- Strong Domain Knowledge
- People Management
Job Location: Goa
Link to Original Notification to apply: Apply Here
Keywords: Cipla BSc Jobs, Microbiology Jobs, Apply Online. Microbiology BSc Job Cipla – Apply Online For Team Member Role. Please ensure you are subscribed to the Getmicrobiologyjobs Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest industry news. Follow us on social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook