Merck Life Sciences Specialist License Management Job – Apply Online
Specialist License Management
Job Requisition ID: 266225
Career Level: D – Professional (4-9 years)
Working time model: full-time
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That`s why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimageable with us.
The Specialist Licence Management prepares dossiers and execute actions that support the license security and product compliance on the markets, and that meet company’s and health authorities’ requirements. Encounter the challenges to enable representatives from all major disciplines involved to reach agreement on the license
management strategy and approach.
Position will be working in a matrix organization, with extensive communication and collaboration with stakeholders from various functions within or outside Global Regulatory Affairs. The role will have to work on complex tasks and to propose solutions and strategies as part of their day to day work.
Who You Are:
Experience: Minimum 4 years of overall work experience in Pharma environment, Competent authority or Academia/R&D experience related to the role. Minimum 3 years of Regulatory affairs experience.
Job Specific Competencies & Skills:
- Ability to contribute to the dossier content and to perform content and quality review on regulatory documentation
- Ability to develop and prepare successful regulatory strategies and dossiers
- Experience in preparation and management of regulatory documentation, normally a full international submission (new product application) or large variations
- Experience with life-cycle management activities in at least two regions (e.g. Europe, USA, International would be an asset)
- Solid experience in Regulatory Affairs regulatory dossiers and regulatory procedures on a global scale, including submission/registrations types and related requirements
- In Depth knowledge in Regulatory Affairs and experience of working in a global regulatory environment including exposure to registration procedures (CP, MRP, DCP, National etc.) and LCM strategies
- Ability to review and interpret country specific and international regulatory guidelines, policies and regulations to generate submission ready deliverables as per request
- Strong project management and documentation skills, proactive communication approach
- Ability to execute appropriate risk assessment and mitigation in cooperation with line manager /team lead
- Ability to provide Regulatory expertise into the planning and execution of projects and tasks
- Ability to work within a matrix organisation, build relationships with internal or external stakeholder
- Contributor level experience with Veeva Vault Registration module and EDMS RA applications
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills and English language knowledge
Electronic City Phase 1 – Bangalore