Advantmed WALK-IN DRIVE for Medical Coding Fresher Candidates: 125 VACANCIES AVAILABLE
125+ Medical coding fresher job openings advantmed company
Advantmed India LLP is a company that provides healthcare solutions, including medical coding and auditing services, to healthcare organizations in the United States. The company is a subsidiary of Advantmed, LLC, a healthcare solutions provider based in the United States. Advantmed India LLP has its office in Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India, and employs medical coders, auditors, and other healthcare professionals to support its operations.
Medical Coder Trainee
As a medical coder trainee, you will be responsible for learning and applying the appropriate medical codes to patient records in order to facilitate timely and accurate billing. You will work closely with senior medical coders and auditors to ensure that all records are coded in compliance with established guidelines and regulations.
- Learn and apply the appropriate medical codes to patient records
- Work with senior medical coders and auditors to ensure compliance with established guidelines and regulations
- Review medical records and clinical documentation to accurately assign codes
- Ensure that all records are coded in a timely and accurate manner
- Assist with billing and reimbursement processes as needed
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of coding guidelines and regulations
- Attend training sessions and educational programs as required
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare management or related field preferred
- Knowledge of medical terminology and coding systems (e.g. ICD-10, CPT, HCPCS)
- Familiarity with electronic medical records (EMR) and medical billing software
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies and processes
- Strong organizational and time management skills
walk-in drive for medical coders in Advantmed India LLP.; The drive is scheduled for the 14th of May 2023, and the company is looking to fill 125 positions. The job requires candidates to have a B.PHARM / M.PHARM, BAMS, BHMS, BDS, B.SC/ M.SC (BIOTECH/BIOCHEM MICRO/ LIFE SCIENCE) degree. The job is work from the office, and the working days are six days a week. The company offers a lucrative performance bonus, spot offer, amazing work culture, and sound infrastructure.
walk-in interview information;
DATE: 28th MAY’23 (SUNDAY)
TIME: 10:00 AM TO 04:00 PM
Address: Advantmed India LLP, Tower 1, 5th Floor, Infocity, Near Indroda Circle Gandhinagar, Gujarat
SAGAR RAISINGHANI | JEEL KUBADIA Call: +91-9510625125 | +91-9727703396 email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: Getmicrobiologyjobs provides general information only. Job seekers must verify job postings and employers before applying. We’re not liable for scams or fraudulent job postings. Be cautious of any job postings asking for money. We never ask for money.