L’Oréal Intern Job Opening – Apply Online For Intern – Scientific Communication
Intern – Scientific Communication
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Employment Type: Full – Time
For more than hundred years, L’Oréal believes that beauty needs Science. In a world now transformed by digital technology and the emergence of new scientific domains, we are confident in our ability to turn these opportunities into major innovations, closely linked to the new consumer expectations all over the world. Science & Technology are allowing us to invent safe, trustable, sustainable & responsible beauty products and experiences that will change people’s lives.
L’Oréal Research & Innovation (R&I) has continuously invested upstream in its research with a high level of ambition. Our 4 100 L’Oréal R&I people are talented and highly skilled, located in major markets, working in a cooperative way, open to the world.
In the Department of Advanced Research, we are looking for an Intern.
Type of contract: 6 – 9 months
Location: Mumbai, India
As an Intern, your main responsibilities are :
- Work with teams to prepare drafts of publications for onboarding of medical writer and coordinate manuscript review between agency & teams
- Syntheses of scientific knowledge on innovation territories in order to prepare unbranded snackable scientific content
- Contribute to the coordination of external scientific communication events such as launches and conferences.
To succeed in this position, you have :
- Master’s degree in Life or Biological Sciences
- Excellent written communication skills
- Background in science communication & engagement
You are :
- Open mindset and flexible to work with people from diverse cultural backgrounds.
Good to have ;