Cytiva Hiring Fast Trak Associate Scientist For MSc, MTech Life Sciences – Apply Online
Job role: Fast Trak Associate Scientist
Job ID: R1248303
Be part of something altogether life-changing!
Working at Cytiva in the Life Sciences industry means being at the forefront of providing new solutions to transform human health. Our incredible customers undertake life-saving activities ranging from fundamental biological research to developing innovative vaccines, new medicines, and cell and gene therapies.
At Cytiva you will be able to continuously improve yourself and us – working on challenges that truly matter with people that care for each other, our customers, and their patients. With associates across 40 countries, Cytiva is a place where every day is a learning opportunity – so you can grow your career and expand your skills in the long term.
Cytiva is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together, we’re pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in
the fight to save lives.
- Basic understanding of principles and methods for downstream process development and gaining experience through structured tasks
- Support in delivering customer process development projects and begin to implement few tasks without supervision
- Support in delivering customer trainings
- Assist in collecting, analyzing and evaluating customer data
- Provide information and literature data for customer project planning and development
- Get acquainted with Cytiva products (consumables and hardware) and applications
- Follow and comply with local regulations and good laboratory practices
Educational Qualifications and Experience:
- M.Sc/M.tech (Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Chemical Engineering or related Life Sciences field)
- Minimum 5 years of industrial or academic experience of handling chemicals, buffer preparations and operating equipment for upstream and/or downstream is desirable
- Understanding of principles and theory behind general analytical methods applicable for proteins (HPLC, electrophoresis, ELISA, assay development, etc.)
- Focused on details with strong time management skills
- Adept at Office 365 application (Word, Microsoft and Excel)
- Good communicator with fluency in English
At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.