Novotech Life Sciences Document Management Associate
Brief Position Description:
The Clinical Document Management Associate (CDMA) will provide support for Trial Master File (TMF) activities to the clinical teams. This role will be responsible for working with study teams, both internal and external, to manage Trial Master Files (TMF), both electronic and paper in format according to project requirements, ICH GCP guidelines local/global regulatory requirements and Novotech/Client SOPs.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree with concentration in Life Sciences and experience within Pharmaceutical Industry.
- At least 12 months experience in a clinical research organization or equivalent.
- Practical experience in handling Trial Master File activities including Paper or electronic-TMF (eTMF).
- Prior background in the pharmaceutical, CRO or healthcare industry is advantageous.
- Will receive all study documentation for assigned projects; CDMA will set up, receive, track and maintain electronic or paper TMFs according to the requirements of ICH GCP and Novotech (or client) SOPs.
- CDMA will use all required study systems to ensure all study documents are filed appropriately throughout the entire study; including SharePoint, paper and electronic TMFs; all documents are to be scanned, uploaded, tracked, and filed according to Novotech (or Clients) SOPs.
- CDMA will review each document as received for quality to ensure the document meets Novotech essential document requirements; will work with the project team to ensure study documents are of high quality.
- CDMA will provide reports on study document quality and collection practices of the team and provide updates to the study team to ensure all documents are collected in a timely manner.
- Ensure the TMF is always ‘inspection ready’ and trial master file documents are filed contemporaneously in a timely manner, in accordance with project timelines.
Keywords: Novotech, Life Sciences, Document Management Associate, Trial Master File, TMF, Clinical Document Management, Pharmaceutical Industry, ICH GCP, SOPs, Clinical Research Organization, eTMF. Novotech Life Sciences Document Management Associate. Please ensure you are subscribed to the Getmicrobiologyjobs Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest industry news. Follow us on social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook