Freshers QC Job Kemin – BSc, MSc Biochem & Microbiology Apply
At Kemin, we are dedicated to improving the quality of life for individuals and communities around the world. As a global leader in the specialty ingredients business, we strive to provide innovative solutions that address the unique challenges faced by our customers. We are currently seeking a qualified QC Specialist for Microbiology and Biochemistry at our Gummidipoondi location.
The QC Specialist will be responsible for executing the quality plan by testing raw materials, finished products, and packing materials to ensure the supply of high-quality products to both our internal and external customers. This position is a regular full-time role based in Gummidipoondi.
- Collect samples from raw materials (RM), finished products (FP), and packing materials (PM) for analysis
- Analyze raw materials, finished products, and packing materials according to standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Provide feedback on any deviations to the concerned functions, such as manufacturing and purchasing, for corrective actions
- Ensure compliance with quality control standards (ISO 9001-2008, FAMI Qs, HACCP) through regular interaction with all stakeholders
- Troubleshoot analysis and analytical instruments
- Maintain accuracy and consistency in analysis
- Support validation activities for process and laboratory equipment
- Participate in method development activities in consultation with R&D
- Implement and sustain updated quality control requirements
Minimum qualifications for this role include:
- Master of Science in Chemistry/Biochemistry/Microbiology with 0-2 years of relevant experience
- OR Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry/Biochemistry/Microbiology with a minimum of 4 years of relevant experience