Jubilant Biosys Hiring Research Associate / Senior Research Associate in Discovery Biology Dept.
Jubilant Biosys, Bangalore is hiring for Research Associate / Senior Research Associate in Discovery Biology Dept.
COMPANY – Jubilant Biosys Limited
FUNCTION – Research & Development
Skills required :
- Lab operation skills to ensure smooth lab functioning
- Recombinant protein production from various expression systems
- Ability to handle wet lab instruments
- Capable of scoring crystal drop images as per client SOPs
- Performing Cloning, Chromatography, Electorphoresis, immuno blot, FPLC etc for recombinant protein production
- Performing Protein Crystallization, X-Diffraction, Structure determination
- Image annotation / Scoring of Crystallization drop images
- Protein construct designing for SBDD
- Efficient in Lab management
- Expertise in recombinant protein production related to Drug discovery
- Expertise in SBDD
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Cell-based assay development (optimization, validation and compound screening) under the Group leaders’ guidance.
- Enzyme based assay development (optimization, validation and compound screening)
- Invitro assay development, validation and optimization of cell-based assay and enzyme-based assay for various targets in the respective therapeutic areas such as CNS/ Metabolic disorder/ Autoimmune/Inflammatory diseases/ Pain/Oncology in the Drug Discovery field.
- Working extensively in the area functional cell based assays, validated the same to determine the activity of new chemical entities (NCEs).
- Responsible for writing of Protocols, uploading of the data, Lab note book record keeping. SOP writing.
- Analysis of experimental data using Graph pad PRISM (statistical Analysis Software) for IC50 and graphs.
- Designing experiments, execution, calculations, data analysis, graphical representations, report results to project teams.
- Follow the guidelines followed in the lab towards different safety aspects and help the lab head in designing the new guidelines.
- Follow ethical guidelines towards assay validation, data analysis and maintenance.
- Working in a team environment in order to deliver at a faster pace.
- Working as team player.
- Should exhibit zeal to learn new skills in respective research area.
Experience: 3 to 8 yrs
Qualification: Master’s in Biology/Biotechnology/Molecular Biology/Genetics/Any life sciences stream.
Desired Experience Required:
- Experience in a drug discovery industry/ CRO in invitro Research.
- Working experience of Tissue culture and cell culture Techniques
- Hands on experience in designing and execution of in vitro assays in CNS / Metabolic disorder/ Autoimmune/ Inflammatory diseases/ Pain/Oncology therapeutic area in Drug Discovery field.
- Skilled in handling mammalian cell lines.
- Expertise in western blotting, ELISA.