Associate Scientist QFS Value Stream
Mars Wrigley is a leading food organization with a global presence. We are dedicated to creating delicious and innovative products that bring joy to consumers around the world. Our company is driven by our Five Principles, guiding us to make a positive impact on society and ensure a sustainable future.
- More than 5 years QA experience in a reputed food Organization.
- Fluent in speaking and written English.
- Good computer operation and effective communication skills.
- Food Science, Engineering, Chemistry, or equivalent BSc/MSc degree is preferred.
- Experience in a Food Manufacturing environment working in Quality, Food Safety, Engineering, or Product/Process development.
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance & Hygiene programs such as HACCP/ISO 22000.
- Experience with incident management and standards implementation and completing internal and external audits.
- Drive food safety management system for the site. Food safety Team leader for site.
- Ensure activities related to plant Regulatory compliances (FSSAI, Legal Metrology, etc).
- Track & improve Product Quality Management (Spec management, KAPPA management).
- Drive trend analysis review & action plan for Complaint management.
- Govern concession management for the primes & product. Manage Hold & Release process.
- Coordinate activities during Incident Management.
- Ensure all inputs to Technical Risk Assessment of new initiatives (VL/SRA/NPD/LE).
- Periodic verification of all CCP, OPRP, PRP performance.
- Identify skill gaps & training needs at different levels and input to L & D team.
- Represent quality in Daily FMOS meetings & ensure action plan closures.
- Lead, organize and prepare Quality reviews for periodic performance.
- Partner with Innovation team to enable & deliver the asset out projects under DS1 program. Assisting to develop and implement technical and procedural control measures in relation to the Mars Global Quality Standards.
- Be the Onsite support for any Product Related Incidents.
- Developing and updating all paperwork/systems to be complaint to global standards.
- Support Operations with Incident Management, Troubleshooting, and conduct Food Safety risk assessments as part of Hold and Release.
- Assisting the Q&FS team during new product launches and significant process and recipe changes whilst performing conformance checks.
- Drive continuous improvement and execute quality projects in close collaboration with other teams.
What can you expect from Mars
- Work with over 130,000 diverse and talented Associates, all guided by the Five Principles.
- Join a purpose-driven company, where we’re striving to build the world we want tomorrow, today.
- Best-in-class learning and development support from day one, including access to our in-house Mars University.
- An industry-competitive salary and benefits package, including company bonus.
To apply for this position, please visit the link: Apply Now