JNCASR MSc Life Sciences SRF Job Opening – Applications Invited
Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research
(An Autonomous Institute under Dept. of Science & Technology, Govt. of India – A Deemed University)
Jakkur Post, Bengaluru – 560 064, INDIA
Applications are invited for the position of Senior Research Fellow-I to work on “Elucidating the role of exocyst in autophagy and its implications in human diseases” under the guidance of Principal Investigator Prof. Ravi Manjithaya, Molecular Biology and Genetics Unit (MBGU), JNCASR, Bangalore 560 064.
Name of the Post – Senior Research Fellowship-I [SRF]
No. of Posts – 01
Max Age Limit – 28 years
How to Apply –
Interested Candidates are required to send a scanned copy of the duly filled-in Template/Application form
(available on the website) along with scan copies of original testimonials in support of educational qualifications, age, preference, experience, etc. with Brief Resume and cover letter to Prof. Ravi Manjithaya, Autophagy Lab, MBGU through email ([email protected]) latest by Aug 5th, 2023.
- Candidates are required to provide their Skype ID, email address and mobile number.
- Shortlisted candidates may be invited for an online interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview in person.
- Post Graduate Degree in Life Sciences/ Post Graduate degree in the professional course selected through a process described through any one of the following
a.) Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Test- CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship and GATE
b.) The selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IIT, IISc, IISER, etc.
- Two years of research experience
- Experience with yeast handling, Molecular Biology techniques, Biochemical techniques such as Western Blotting, Protein purification, Mass spectrometry, and Analysis of Mass spec data.
Remuneration – Rs. 35,000 plus 24% HRA