IQVIA Hiring For Project Management Analyst Job – BSc Life Sciences Apply
Sr Project Management Analyst
Additional Locations: Noida, India,IND; Pune, Maharashtra, India,IND; Thane, India,IND
Type: Full time
Job ID: R1365452
Project Management Analysts (PMA) are an integral part of clinical trial delivery, liaising with project teams to improve patients’ lives by bringing studies to the market faster. The Sr. PMA works in close partnership with the Project Leader (PL)/Clinical Project Manager (CPM) driving project management activities to mitigate risk, control cost, manage project schedule, and ensure customer satisfaction related to assigned project/s.
- Establish and manage performance dashboards, analyze event triggers/alerts, and determine appropriate follow up for project leader (PL) or others to act upon.
- Manage project schedule and ensure timely updates of all key milestone and partner with PL on related calls.
- Coordinate and leads risk and issue management process. Schedules and leads regular check-ups (at least monthly) and, as milestones/events occur throughout the project lifecycle, review of project and operational risks. Assesses and updates impact, probability, and detectability, as needed. Identifies risks that can lead to process improvement/standardization across the organization and proactively drives the implementation of process improvements related to these.
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of all finance systems. Manage all aspects of the Project Finances including Estimate at Completion (EAC), monthly expenses, invoices, and reconciliation.
- Proactively identify Out of Scope (OOS) activities and implement and maintain change control processes.
- Demonstrate compliance with the Vendor Management Plan and Purchase Order (PO) process and actively contribute to the creation and finalization of Vendor Management Plan. Assesses risks related to vendors and ensures that appropriate owners, mitigation, and response plans are recorded in the project Risk Log.
- Proactively and on time provide data to PL on areas including cost, schedule, scope, utilization, change orders and quality to ensure better decision-making.
- Independently develop and maintain relevant sections of Project Management Plans. Provide practically viable innovative ideas for upgrading Project Management related systems and works with teams to support implementation.
- Review and support project resource allocation within project budgeted for assigned portfolio/ projects.
- Prepare correspondence, including meeting minutes, for project team and/or customer.
- Organize and partner with PL in managing internal project team and customer meetings.
- Prepare project status reports and presentation material for internal project team and customer meetings.
- Lead and coordinate core study file reviews and support audits as needed. Drive eTMF filing compliance focusing on completeness, timeliness and quality, monthly. Mentors Project Management Analyst (PMAs) on active Trial Master File (TMF) management.
- Manage project specific eTraining and oversee compliance for project team.
- Coordinate and support onboarding of new Key Project Team Members and system access.
- Monitor project metrics and make required updates in IQVIA systems to ensure accurate and timely reporting is available to senior management.
- Participate in regional and global initiatives to support PMA community and aid personal development.
- Mentor less experienced PMAs in all PMA aspects.
- Bachelor’s Degree Bachelor’s Degree in life sciences or other related field required Req
- Typically requires 3 years of prior relevant experience.
- Requires knowledge of principles, theories, and concepts of a job area, typically obtained through advanced education.
- 3 years of relevant clinical research experience with analytical/financial skills or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Knowledge of clinical trials – strong knowledge of clinical trial conduct and skill in applying applicable clinical research regulatory requirements i.e. International Conference on Harmonization (ICH), Good Clinical Practice (GCP), and relevant local laws, regulations, guidelines towards clinical trial conduct.
- Communication – strong written and verbal communication skills including good command of the English language.
- Focused – results-oriented approach to work delivery and output.
- Problem-solving – problem-solving skills.
- Organisation – planning, time management, and prioritization skills.
- Prioritisation – the ability to handle conflicting priorities.
- Quality – attention to detail and accuracy in work.
- IT skills – good software and computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications, including but not limited to, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Collaboration – the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers, and clients.
- Cross-collaboration – the ability to work across geographies displaying high awareness and understanding of cultural differences.
- Effective communication – the ability to lead and influence without authority.
- IQVIA Core Competencies – the ability to demonstrate all IQVIA competencies (Client Focus, Collaboration, Communication, innovation, Ownership). Lead by example.