IQVIA Hiring For Manager Role – Life Sciences Apply Online
Assoc Clin Project Manager
Additional Locations: Thane, India,IND
Type: Full time
Job ID: R1368679
Associate Project Leads are an integral part of clinical trial delivery, liaising with clinical teams to improve patients’ lives by bringing new drugs to the market faster. The Associate Project Lead is a member of the core project team responsible for project delivery of clinical studies to meet contractual requirements in accordance with SOPs, policies and practices. Clinical Project Management is focused on project delivery, productivity and quality resulting in strong financial performance and customer satisfaction. The Associate Project Lead support the efforts of CPM to drive operational excellence and strategic leadership with our customers. Associate Project Leads may run their own studies, as part of their development.
- Provide input in to the development of integrated study management plans with the core project team and/or sub-team.
- Accountable for assigned portion of clinical studies as per the contract while optimizing speed, quality and cost of delivery and ensuring consistent use of study tools and training materials and compliance with standard processes, policies and procedures.
- Set objectives of project sub-team(s), according to agreed upon contract, strategy and approach, effectively communicate and assess performance.
- Collaborate with other functional groups within the company where necessary to support milestone achievement and to manage study issues and obstacles.
- Monitor progress against contract and prepare/present project and/or sub-team information proactively to internal stakeholders. Support the project leader to prepare/present project and/or sub-team information proactively to external stakeholders.
- Identify risk (positive and negative) and contingencies and partner with project leader in problem solving and resolution efforts.
- Achieve project quality by identifying quality risks and issues, responding to issues raised by project sub-team members and partner with project leader planning/implementing appropriate corrective and preventative action plans.
- May serve as primary (for small projects) or back-up project contact with customer.
- Lead the efforts of a project sub-team, responsible for managing cross-collaboration of the sub-team to support milestone achievement and to manage issues and obstacles.
- Support the project leader in ensuring the financial success of the project.
- Forecast and identify opportunities to accelerate activities to bring revenue forward in partnership with the senior project leader.
- Identify changes in scope and partner with project leader to manage change control process as necessary.
- Identify lessons learned and implement best practices.
- May be assigned as the primary contact for vendors leading project vendor management and vendor management related activities as per project requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree Bachelor’s Degree in life sciences or other related field required Req
- Typically requires 3 years of prior relevant experience.
- Requires knowledge of principles, theories, and concepts of a job area, typically obtained through advanced education.
- 3 years of relevant clinical research experience with analytical/financial skills or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Knowledge of clinical trials – strong knowledge of clinical trial conduct and skill in applying applicable clinical research regulatory requirements i.e. International Conference on Harmonization (ICH), Good Clinical Practice (GCP), and relevant local laws, regulations, guidelines towards clinical trial conduct.
- Communication – strong written and verbal communication skills including good command of the English language.
- Focused – results-oriented approach to work delivery and output.
- Problem-solving – problem-solving skills.
- Organisation – planning, time management, and prioritization skills.
- Prioritisation – the ability to handle conflicting priorities.
- Quality – attention to detail and accuracy in work.
- IT skills – good software and computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications, including but not limited to, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Collaboration – the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers, and clients.
- Cross-collaboration – the ability to work across geographies displaying high awareness and understanding of cultural differences.
- Effective communication – the ability to lead and influence without authority.
- IQVIA Core Competencies – the ability to demonstrate all IQVIA competencies (Client Focus, Collaboration, Communication, innovation, Ownership). Lead by example.