IQVIA BSc Trainee Job For Life Sciences, Apply Online
Name of the Post – Safety Associate Trainee
Req ID – R1306020
Job Description Summary
Review, assess and process Safety data and information, across service lines, received from various sources and distribute reports/data onwards to both internal and external third parties following applicable regulations Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and internal guidelines under guidance and support of senior operation team members.
- To Prioritize and complete the assigned trainings on time.
- Process Safety data according to applicable regulations, guidelines, Standard Operating procedures (SOPs) and project requirements.
- To perform Pharmacovigilance activities per project requirement including but not limited to, collecting and tracking incoming – Adverse Events(AE)/endpoint information
- determining initial/update status of incoming events
- database entry
- coding AE and Products, writing narratives, Literature related activities as per internal/ project timelines.
- Ensure to meet quality standards per project requirements.
- Ensure to meet productivity and delivery standards per project requirements.
- To ensure compliance to all project related processes and activities.
- Read and acknowledge all necessary IQVIA standard operating procedures (SOPs) and customer SOPs as required. Ensure all required training is executed in a timely fashion and documented. Work towards ensuring your individual training plan and training transcript are reconcilable.
- Creating, maintaining and tracking cases as applicable to the project plan.
- Identify quality problems, if any, and bring them to the attention of a senior team member.
- To demonstrate problem solving capabilities.
- Liaise with different functional team members, e.g. project management, clinical, data management
- health care professionals e.g. investigators, medical monitors, site coordinators and designees to address project related issues.
- May liaise with client in relation to details on day to day case processing activities.
- To mentor new teams members, if assigned by the Manager.
- Attend project team meetings and provide feedback to operations manager on any challenges/issues or successes.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Lead/ Support department Initiatives
- 100% compliance towards all people practices and processes
- High School Diploma or equivalent Scientific or healthcare discipline or allied life sciences Req
- Bachelor’s degree in life sciences or related field and up to 3 years of relevant experience, inclusive of up to 1 year of Pharmacovigilance experience.
- r equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Good knowledge of medical terminology.
- Working knowledge of applicable Safety Database and any other internal/Client applications.
- Knowledge of applicable global, regional, local clinical research regulatory requirements.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- maintain high quality standards.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and web-based applications.
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and flexible.
- Ability to follow instructions/guidelines, utilize initiative and work independently.
- Ability to multi-task, meet strict deadlines, manage competing priorities and changing demands.
- Ability to delegate to less experienced team members.
- Ability to be flexible and receptive to changing process demands.
- Willingness and aptitude to learn new skills across Safety service lines.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective communication and working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
- Ability to work as a Team Player, contribute and work towards achieving Team goals.
- Ensure quality of deliverables according to the agreed terms.
- Demonstration of IQVIA core values while doing daily tasks – Extensive use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers.
- Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech.
- Regular sitting for extended periods of time.
- May require occasional travel.
- Flexibility to operate in shifts.