ILS Post Life Sciences SRF Job Opening – Attend Walk-In
INSTITUTE OF LIFE SCIENCES
(An Autonomous Institute under the Dept. of Biotechnology,
Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt. of India)
NALCO Square, Bhubaneswar 751023, India
Institute of Life Sciences (ILS), Bhubaneswar, an autonomous institute of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India will be conducting a walk-in-interview from the Indian Nationals for the appointment of the following temporary position in an ongoing project.
Name of position: Senior Research Fellow (01 position)
Project: DBT sponsored Project “Genetic Enhancement of Minor Pulses: Characterization, Evaluation, Genetic Enhancement and Generation of Genomic Resources for Accelerated Utilization and Improvement of Minor Pulses”
Age Limit: The candidate should be below 32 years in age, as on 11.07.2023. Age relaxation will be provided a s per Govt. of India rules.
How to Apply:
Interested/eligible candidates may download the application form from our website www.ils.res.in and attend the interview with the filled application form along with attested copies of mark sheets and certificates, experience certificate, age proof, caste certificate (if any). Incomplete applications and applications submitted without the above-mentioned documents will be rejected.
The candidate will not have any right to claim explicit or implicit any post in the institute. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. The decision of the Director, ILS regarding selection of candidates will be final and no further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Date and time of interview: 11.07.2023; 10.00 AM
- Venue: Institute of Life Sciences (ILS) Nalco Square, Bhubaneswar
Fellowship: Rs. 35,000/- + @ 16% HRA per month
- M.Sc. or an equivalent qualification in Life Sciences or allied subjects such as Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biophysics/ Microbiology, etc. with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade point (50% for OBC/ST/SC) are eligible to apply.
- Candidates should have NET-JRF/NET-LS/GATE qualifications.
- A minimum of two years of research experience in a research laboratory is mandatory.
- Preference will be given to candidates with expertise in the area of Plant Molecular Biology.