IISER Tirupati Microbiology Project Vacancy – Biotech & Biochem Apply
Recruitment for the post of “Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/Project Associate-I”
under SERB funded project
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Tirupati is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Education, Govt. of India, for promotion of high-quality science education and research in the country.
Name of the post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF) / Project Associate-I
Name of the Project: Investigation of liquid-liquid phase separation associated with heat shock protein70 and their role in regulating neurodegenerative disease
Funding Agency: DST-SERB, Govt. of India
Principal Investigator: Dr. Soumit Sankar Mandal
Project Code: 30223163
- Essential: M.Sc. in Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Microbiology or BSMS (Biology Major)
- Desirable: Prior experience in cloning, cell culture, expression, and purification of proteins is preferable
- For scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Tests-CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship), GATE or National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions: Rs. 31,000/- + 8% HRA
- For others who do not fall under the above category: Rs. 25,000/- + 8% HRA
No. of Posts:
Tenure: The initial offer will be for six months and renewable subject to satisfactory performance. The position is temporary and co-terminus with the project.
Age: Not more than 28 years as on the closing date of advertisement
How to Apply
- Interested candidates should send the application by email in the prescribed format available below this advertisement (convert into PDF Format) to [email protected] on or before the last date i.e. 5.00 P.M. on 31st January, 2024. Please mention the name of the Post and Post in the subject line of the email. Note: Sending only resumes/CV by email will not be considered as a complete application.
- List of shortlisted candidates for further selection process will be notified through email only. Therefore, please mention your active mobile number and email ID in the application form.
- Recent passport-size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience, etc. will be collected at an appropriate stage.
- The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of information submitted/documents and photograph. It is the responsibility of the candidate to assess his/her own eligibility for the post(s) for which he/she is appearing in accordance with this advertisement. If it is detected at any time in the future, during the process of selection or even after appointment, that the candidate was not eligible as per the prescribed eligibility criteria in this advertisement, which could not be detected at the time of selection for whatsoever reason, his/her candidature/appointment shall be liable to be canceled/terminated immediately.
Keywords: IISER Tirupati, Microbiology, Biotech, Biochem, Junior Research Fellow, Project Associate-I, SERB funded project, Science education, Research, Application, Job posting. IISER Tirupati Microbiology Project Vacancy – Biotech & Biochem Apply. Please ensure you are subscribed to the Getmicrobiologyjobs Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest industry news. Follow us on social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook