Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the post of Project JRF in the MHRD STARS sponsored project titled “Investigating the role of anti – inflammatory drugs on migrating border cell in Drosophila oogenesis: an excellent model for studying tumor metastasis.”
Position: Project JRF
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: “Investigating the role of anti – inflammatory drugs on migrating border cell in Drosophila oogenesis: an excellent model for studying tumor metastasis.”
Duration: 6 -8 months, to be renewed based on performance and availability
- CV with names of 3 referees
- All mark sheets and certificates with their copies.
Candidates may send the copies of above documents by email to [email protected] with the following subject line: APPLICATION FOR Project JRF under MHRD STARS (Note: without this subject line the email might be missed).
- Date of Walk-in-interview: 3rd August 2023.
- Reporting Time: 10 am
- Venue: 2nd Floor Research Complex, DBS office, Dept of Biological Sciences, IISER Kolkata, Mohanpur Campus, Mohanpur, Nadia-741246
(Opposite AIIMS Kalyani)
The decision of the selection committee will be final. The selected candidate may be terminated with a 30-day notice before completion of tenure, if performance is not deemed satisfactory. No TA/DA will be provided to the candidate for the interview.
- M.Sc or equivalent degree in any branch of life sciences/ Chemistry with minimum of 60% marks
- Qualification in at least one of these exams: CSIR-UGC NET (incl. LS); GATE; national-level exams conducted by DST/DBT/DAE/DOS/DRDO/MHRD/ICAR/ICMR/IIT/IISc/IISER.
- Upper age limit 35 years on the date of advertisement
- Additional experience: Preference would be given to candidates who have experience in mammalian cell culture systems
Fellowship: Rs. 31,000/- per month + HRA