CSIR – Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysuru, a constituent National Laboratory of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of 01 (ONE) position of PROJECT ASSOCIATE LEVEL – I tenable at the Department of Food Engineering, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysuru, Karnataka.
Name of the Post: PROJECT ASSOCIATE LEVEL – I
No of positions: 01 (ONE)
Name of the Project: “Integrated approaches for bioactives and value addition for floral resources: Floriculture Mission” (HCP-0037)
Tenure: Initially for a period of 03 Years or till the project is over on a temporary contractual basis
Terms and Conditions :
- Candidates should not have exceeded 35 years of age as on 19-07-2023 i.e. the last date of receiving the applications.
- The engagement of PROJECT ASSOCIATE LEVEL – I is exclusively for the above-mentioned research work.
- The engagement will be contractual and on purely temporary basis for a maximum period of 03 years or co-terminus with the project, whichever is earlier.
- The engagement under the externally funded project does not confer any right / claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR-CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
- Performance of the Project Staff will be reviewed every six months. In case the performance is not satisfactory, the engagement could be terminated with one month’s notice or one month’s stipend in lieu thereof.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.
- If already the candidate is working in CSIR-CFTRI “No objection certificate” from the PI is mandatory at the time of interview.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may submit online application at https://patcell.cftri.res.in along with necessary attachments of the certificates in support of date of birth, caste, qualification/experience etc. on or before 19-07-2023 under any of the subject panels Food Science & technology including nutrition/ Chemical Engineering/ Food Engineering & Agricultural Engineering. Applications of those candidates, which are already active in the above panels for Project Associate -I with the above eligibility requirements will be considered by default.
Applications received after the due date 19-07-2023 will not be considered. The short-listed candidates will be informed about the date of interview and the venue through e-mail.
CANVASSING IN ANY FORM AND / OR BRINGING IN ANY INFLUENCE, POLITICAL OR OTHERWISE WILL BE TREATED AS A DISQUALIFICATION FOR THE POST APPLIED FOR. INTERIM ENQUIRIES WILL NOT BE ATTENDED TO.
Job Requirements: To carry out R&D experiments as per the objectives of the funded project.
Emoluments: Rs. 25,000/- (Rupees Twenty Five Thousand only) Plus HRA per month.