IISc Msc PhD Job For Biotech & Life Science – IISc Recruitment
Applications are invited for Principal Project Associate and Project Associate (SRF/JRF) to study the Host-virus interactions upon RNA virus infection.
Name of PI – Prof. Saumitra Das
- Principal Project Associate: 49,000 INR + HRA
- Project Associate (SRF): 35,000 INR + HRA
- Project Associate (JRF): 31,000 INR + HRA (as per DST guidelines)
- Principal Project Associate: Ph.D. in Life Sciences / Biotechnology / Basic Science (Those with previous work experience with viruses and RNA binding proteins will be preferred) with a good scientific publication record.
- Project Associate (SRF): Minimum 60% marks: Master’s degree in Life Sciences/Biotechnology/Basic Science with CSIR-UGC-NET/GATE and 2 years experience in Research and Development in industrial and academic institutions or Science and Technology Organizations and Scientific activities and services.
- Project Associate (JRF): Minimum 60% marks: Master’s degree in Life Sciences/Biotechnology/Basic Science with CSIR-UGC-NET/GATE
Desirables – The project involves virology, molecular biology, cell biology and animal handling, so preference will be given to the candidate who has prior experience in these fields.
- Principal Project Associate: 40 years
- Project Associate: 35 years
How To Apply?
Interested candidates may email their resumes to [email protected] before 25th June 2023. The date and mode of the interview will be informed based on shortlisting.
The decision of IISc in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application, mode of selection, and conduct of interviews will be final and binding on the candidates.
IISc Msc Phd Job For Biotech & Life Science – IISc Recruitment. This Job has been posted exclusively on Getmicrobiologyjobs. Apply Now.