ILBS Natural Sciences Project Associate Job – Attend Walk-In
POSTS OF “PROJECT ASSOCIATE-II”
Walk in interview for the post of Project Associate-II under the following project on a contractual basis
Name of the Post: Project Associate-II
Number of Posts: 01
Project title: Genomic Surveillance for SARS-CoV-2 in India; Indian SARS-CoV-2 Genomic Consortium (INSACOG)
Contract duration: Six months (till 28th December, 2023)
Funding agency: Department of Biotechnology (DBT) Govt. of India, Ministry of Science
Laboratory: Genome Sequencing Lab
Upper Age limit (years): 35
How to Apply
- Schedule: Date: 19th June, 2023; Time: 04:30 pm to 05:30 pm; Place: Multipurpose Hall – Phase 1, Upper basement, ILBS, D-1, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-70
- The appointment under the project shall be on a “contract basis” for a period of six months only.
- The effective date for reckoning the requisite qualification, experience and upper age limit will be 01.01.2023.
- No TA/DA will be provided to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
- Master’s Degree in Natural or Agriculture Sciences/ MVSc or bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology or Medicine from a recognised University or equivalent and;
- 2 years of experience in Research and Development in Industrial and Academic Institutions or Sciences and Technology Organisations and Scientific activities and services.
Desirable: Experience in molecular techniques
Emoluments as per DST OM No. SR/S9/Z-05/2019 dt. 10.07.2020: – Rs.35, 000 + 24% HRA = Rs. 43,400/- per month.