JRF Job NIPER Biotech, Biochem & Microbiology – Attend Walk-In
NIPER is a prestigious institute under the Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Government of India. It is dedicated to providing world-class education and research opportunities in the field of pharmaceutical sciences. With a focus on innovation and excellence, NIPER is at the forefront of advancements in the pharmaceutical industry.
Job Name: JRF Job at NIPER
(Advt. No. 10/2023)
Applications are invited from eligible Indian nationals for one position of Junior Research Fellow under a project entitled “Molecular explorations of Leishmania donovani Homoserine Dehydrogenase and evaluating the impact of its perturbations using CRISPR-Cas9 system” sponsored by SERB, DST, Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India, New Delhi [GP-469] under Dr. Sushma Singh, Department of Biotechnology, NIPER-SAS Nagar. The position is purely on a temporary basis initially for a period of 1 (one) year (extendable for another period of one year on the performance of the candidate) and is co-terminus with the duration of the project.
- M.Sc. in Biochemistry/Microbiology/Biotechnology OR M.S. (Pharm.)/M.Pharm./M.Tech. in Biotechnology.
- Minimum CGPA of 6.75 (or 60% marks) for General category/OBC, 6.25 (or 55% marks) for SC/ST, 5.75 (or 50% marks for physically handicapped (PH) candidates on a 10-point scale in the qualifying examination.
Desired Qualifications: Hands-on experience in cell culture, recombinant DNA technology, microbiology, protein expression, and protein chemistry.
Age limit: Below 28 years as on the last date of receipt of applications.
Fellowship: Rs. 31,000/- p.m. consolidated (without HRA).
Tenure of the position:
The above position is purely on a temporary basis initially for a period of 1 (one) year (extendable for another period of one year on the performance of the candidate) and is co-terminus with the duration of the project.
- Date: 05.10.2023 (Thursday)
- Time: from 3:00 PM onwards
- Location: Room No. F-108, Department of Biotechnology, NIPER-SAS Nagar – 160062 (Punjab)
Candidates appearing for the Walk-in-Interview are required to bring a duly filled application form in the prescribed proforma with a latest passport size photograph pasted on it along with attested copies of testimonials / degrees / certificates, etc. in support of the averments made in the qualification, experience, and other columns in the application form.
Application fee as detailed below is required to be submitted at the time of Walk-inInterview in the form of Demand Draft in favour of ‘Director, NIPER-SAS Nagar’ payable
at SAS Nagar (Mohali)/Chandigarh:
i. Application fee for General and OBC category candidates : Rs. 100/-
ii. Application fee for SC/ST/PWD/female candidates: NIL
Application fee in other form will not be accepted.
- The application form can be downloaded from the Institute’s website.
- An application fee is required to be submitted at the time of the Walk-in-Interview.
- Candidates must produce original documents/testimonials at the time of the interview.
- Age relaxation and eligibility requirements may be relaxed in exceptional cases or under special circumstances.
- The selection process may include a presentation/interview or any other process as decided by the Competent Authority.
- The Institute reserves the right to withdraw the advertised post or not to fill the post.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Walk-in-Interview.
- Confirmation for attending the Walk-in-Interview can be dropped at [email protected] with a copy to [email protected].
- Canvassing in any form may lead to cancellation of candidature.
SEO Keywords: JRF job, NIPER, National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research, Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, GoI, Molecular explorations, Leishmania donovani Homoserine Dehydrogenase, CRISPR-Cas9 system, SERB, DST, Ministry of Science and Technology, New Delhi, Dr. Sushma Singh, Department of Biotechnology, NIPER-SAS Nagar, Temporary basis, Fellowship, Walk-in-Interview, Eligibility, Application form, Application fee, Selection process. JRF Job NIPER Biotech, Biochem & Microbiology – Attend Walk-In.