Govt NIB Life Sciences Job For MSc & PhD, Applications Invited
Govt NIB Life Sciences Job For MSc & PhD, Applications Invited. National Institute of Biologicals consultant job openings. MSc & PhD Life Sciences job openings. Government job openings at the National Institute of Biologicals. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
National Institute of Biologicals
(Ministry of Health & F.W. Govt. of India)
A-32, Sector-62, NOIDA-201309 (UP)
Phone: 0120-2593600/2400022/72 Fax: 0120-2403014
ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE POST OF CONSULTANT
The National Institute of Biologicals (NIB), an Autonomous Institute under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, has a mandate for the quality of the Biologicals and Vaccines in the Country.
Applications are invited for the post of Consultant (purely on a contractual basis) for
various Divisions/departments. The details are as under:-
Name of the Post – Consultant (Bioassay)
No. of Posts – 01
Age – Upto 40 Years
Essential Qualification & Experience – Post graduate degree in Life Sciences or equivalent with minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
Ph.D in Life Sciences or equivalent with minimum 2 years of relevant
- Bioassay Consultant will independently develop and qualify biological methods (potency assays and other relevant bioassays) to both characterize and release biologics (MAbs and other Therapeutic Recombinant Proteins).
- Essential hands-on experience and in-depth knowledge of state-of-the-art instrumentation and modern bioassay related analytical techniques ( e.g., FACS, SPR, ligand binding assays,
antigen binding assays, mechanism of action-based functional assays, Fe receptor binding assays, ADCC, CDC, apoptosis etc.)
- Coordination with inter and intralaboratories material management, and other functions to ensure testing TAT
- Identify gaps, design collaborative solutions and implement laboratory improvements
- Preparation and review of SOPs, STPs, method development, method validation protocols, and test reports.
- Monitoring the performance of the analytical instruments in order to ensure regular analysis and regular calibration of instruments as per the SOPs.
- Preparation of buffers, reagents and other requirements for day-to-day assay performance.
Remuneration Per Month – Rs.75,000/- + Conveyance Rs. 5000/-PM
General Instructions –
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to make any amendment, cancellation or changes in this advertisement in whole or in part without assigning any reason.
- The above Age limit is relatable in the case of candidates having higher qualifications & relevant experience.
- The contract appointment is temporary in nature and can be terminated by giving not less than one month’s notice on either side at any time without assigning any reason
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. It is not obligatory on the part of the Institute to call for an interview with every candidate who possesses the essential qualification. The Competent Authority reserves the right to reject any or all applications received without assigning any reasons or giving notice.
- Interested candidate sends their resume to the following email:Email: [email protected].
- The last date to submit the application is 17-02-2023. No resume will be entertained after the last date and directly forwarded to NIB.