Job Posting: Project Technical Support III
Applications are invited on or before 15th October, 2023 up to 5.00 p.m. from eligible candidates for the following vacancies to be filled at ICMR-CRMCH, Chandrapur on temporary basis. The application can be sent on the given link https://niih.org.in/projectappli/. Applications received after the due date will not be considered under any circumstances.
Name of the Post: Project Technical Support III
Emoluments: 28,000/- + HRA, as admissible.
Essential Qualification: Three years Graduate in Biochemistry/Biotechnology / Life Science from a recognized university + three years experience or PG in a relevant subject/field from a recognized university/Institute.
Desirable Qualification: Work experience in molecular research lab/clinical lab/haematology.
Scope of Work: Molecular diagnosis of Hemoglobinopathies, microbiological assays and diagnosis of viral infections, ELISA techniques.
Age Limit: The upper age limit is 35 years.
Duration: For one year.
Procedure for Recruitment:
- Candidates meeting the age criteria and possessing the required qualifications, experience, etc. can fill the Application Form through the link up to 15th October, 2023. The link will be disabled automatically after the given date.
- The list of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the website. All further information regarding the date, time, and link of the interview will be displayed on our website http://www.niih.org.in. Candidates are requested to check the website for regular updates regarding the advertisement.
- Candidates have to make their own arrangements for Video Call/Video-Conferencing facilities for online Interviews. The link will be sent to the shortlisted candidates for online Interviews.
- Selected candidates will be intimated by email/phone and have to bring all the documents mentioned above in Original for verification at the time of appointment.
Terms and Conditions:
- Age relaxation for SC/OBC/PWD and Experience candidates will be as per the rules.
- The above positions are on a temporary contract basis.
- The Director & Appointing Authority has the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason(s) and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained.
- Age, qualifications, etc. will be reckoned as on the date of Written Test/Interview.
- The appointment can be terminated with one month’s notice from either side without assigning any reason.
- Since the posts are temporary, the incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointment at NIIH or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
- Other allowances like CCA, LTC, Medical Claim, and PF are not applicable.
- The recruited project staff is eligible for leave as per project recruitment rules and will have to give an undertaking before joining.
- At the time of joining duty, the candidates should bring all original certificates of educational qualifications (from SSC onwards), Experience, Aadhaar Card, Community and PH certificates (if applicable), passport size photograph along with one set of photocopies of the certificates duly attested (can be self-attested) for verification.
- The conditions of employment will be the same as that of the project staff on a contract basis.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification.
Link to Original Notification to apply: https://main.icmr.nic.in/sites/default/files/career_opportunity/3002Chandrapur_Technical_Advst.pdf