ICMR-NIRRCH SRF Job Recruitment – Applications Invited
Title of Project: Laboratory strengthening for conducting Dengue Vaccine Trials in India
Walk-in interview will be conducted on 23.10.2023 for the following vacancy under a Non-Institutional ad-hoc project to be held at ICMR-National Institute for Research in Reproductive and Child Health, J.M. Street, Parel, Mumbai 400012, Maharashtra. (Timing: 11 AM to 1 PM). Reporting Time: 10:30 AM.
No. of Vacancy: 01
Stipend: Rs. 35,000/- + 27% HRA per month
- Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science OR Graduate/Post Graduate in Professional Course selected through a process described through any one of the following:
- Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Tests – CSIR-UGC, NET, including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE.
- The selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER, etc.
- Two Years of Research Experience
Age Limit: 35 Years
Duration: 01 Year
- Candidates must download the application form from the ICMR-NIRRCH website and bring the filled form, along with original educational qualification certificates, experience certificates, and a recent passport size photograph to the walk-in interview.
- Qualification/degree should be from a reputed Institution/University.
- Fulfilling the essential qualification/experience does not guarantee selection.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview or joining the post.
- Persons already in regular time scale service under any Government Department/Organizations are not eligible.
- If required, a written test will be held to shortlist candidates for the interview.
- Incomplete applications or applications without supportive documents will be rejected.
- The Director & appointing authority has the right to accept/reject applications without assigning any reason.
- Two responsible persons from the candidate’s locality or two references must be provided.
- The offer of engagement will be subject to verification of original certificates as per the advertisement. If the candidate is not eligible, his / her candidature will be cancelled at any stage of the recruitment process. If the candidate qualifies in the selection process and subsequently, it is found that he / she does not fulfil the eligibility criteria, his / her candidature will be cancelled and if appointed, services so obtained will be terminated without any notice or compensation.
- Engagement is purely on a contractual basis, and the candidate has no right to claim permanent employment or continuation of services in any other project.
- Candidates must be present at the venue on time, and the walk-in written test/interview will commence after verification of all original certificates.
- The Institute does not provide residential facilities for contractual staff.
- Keep checking the ICMR-NIRRCH website for updates or changes.
- Calculators, log tables, and communication devices are not allowed inside the Examination/Interview Hall.
- Candidates must follow COVID-appropriate behaviour during the written test/interview.